Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Pan-Africanists In America Show That They Are Only "American Creations" As They Focus On 'White Supremacy In America' (Police Shootings) But Don't Speak About Who REAL AFRICANS See As The Fist Of Their Oppression

THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO "TAKE DOWN DR UMAR JOHNSON".

The ONLY Agenda Is To Show That His "Prince Of Pan-Africanism" Rhetoric IS ONLY Relevant In The CONTAINER OF AMERICA



In the above video Dr Umar Johnson listed 3 key challenges for Black people:

  1. Black Americans are a "PEOPLE WITHOUT A HOMELAND.  We have been constantly reminded that WE ARE NOT AMERICANS"
    • OK.  They are ALSO only "3% of the globe's BLACK population".  What about the rest of the 97%?
  2. Black Americans have an INFERIORITY COMPLEX
    • CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK UNIVERSITY has constantly proven that the orchestrators of the "FAKE RELIGION OF BLACK POLITICS" wage constant attacks upon BLACK COMMUNITY INSTITUTIONS, weakening them so AMERICAN POLITICS can stand strong and uncontested as a venue for PROJECTED BLACK HOPE
  3. "MOST BLACK AMERICANS DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL EVER OVERCOME THE POWER OF WHITE SUPREMACY

THIS BLOG POST WILL FOCUS ON DR JOHNSON'S 3RD BULLET POINT.

WHY did Dr Johnson raise up "WHITE SUPREMACY" as his PRIMARY INDEX/INFERENCE for which Blacks to POLE VAULT OVER?

As a "Non-White White Supremacist" (by the definition of 'Constructive Feedback University') Dr Umar consciously KNOWS that the easiest way to mobilize "American Containerized Blacks" is by STANDING UP A WHITE MAN against which to MEASURE HIMSELF and/or FIGHT AGAINST.

It should not be lost that I have also noticed that Dr Umar has adopted the "Junk Science Progressive Nationalist" talking points of:
  • WHITE PRIVILEGE
  • MASS INCARCERATION
  • and "BLACK MARTYRS KILLED BY THE POLICE" - while walking past piles of dead Black carcasses in the streets of the Black community

It is NO SHOCK TO ME that Dr Umar pulled out a 'hypnotic charm" in order to set the Negro in America on yet another 40 year journey, principally fighting WHITE SUPREMACY


HOW DO YOU MEASURE "WHITE SUPREMACY"?


Why aren't there more (so called) BLACK ACADEMIC INTELLECTUALS being hear eschewing these 







BLACK PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE 'CONTAINER OF AMERICA' ARE EXPOSED TO 'DIFFERENT OPPRESSORS' THAN WHAT THE 'AMERICAN CONTAINERIZED BLACKS' LAY CLAIM TO






Paul Kagame Of Rwanda, Like "Papa Doc" Of Haiti Before Him:  YES THE STREETS ARE CLEAN AND THE CRIME LOW, But This Comes As A Result Of The 'GOVERNMENT BEATING THE HELL OUT OF YOU Into Compliance' 



No comments: