Monday, June 26, 2017

(I Will Temporarily Put Aside My Criticism In Order To...) THANK YOU ROLLINGOUT MAGAZINE For The First Widely Published Picture Of Murdered CEO Albert Eugene DeMagnus - A Successful Black Man Murdered By "Street Pirates Without A Purpose"






I live on the southside of Atlanta.
I drove past the DeMagnus house earlier today in order to get a better feel of the community.
This is definitely where "Old Money" lives.

After noting the location I  said to myself: "There is no way that anyone from Decatur would drive this far down for an unqualified home invasion.   THIS HOUSE WAS TARGETED."

IT IS A SHAME THAT THE VALUE OF "THIS BLACK MAN" PER HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS  WERE NOT CONSIDERED - BEFORE THEY MURDERED HIM OVER TRINKETS THAT THEY STOLE. 


I have been researching "Computer Management Services Inc." the moment that I heard about the murder.
My suspicion was that Mr DeMangus was "a Black man" but there were no pictures of him anywhere.


  • Some Black business owners (and one of my [East] Indian Clients) do not want their pictures featured on their website because they believe that prospective customers will discriminate against them.
    • I DISAGREE!!  Look at all of the "White owned startups" who have their founders / executive leadership pictured on their pages.  It is the presence of 'stock pictures' and the absence of pictures of leadership that raises suspicions 
    • He appears to be doing federal government contracts.  They have strong anti-discrimination policies in place.
  • I noticed that his (apparent) daughter is named "Novelle Davis" was listed as "Novelle DeMagnus Davis" on a few web sites.   She is a Black female

No comments: