Monday, June 05, 2017

A Brother Dropping Knowledge About "Bitcoin" (Crypto Currency), NATO And The Chinese 'One Belt One Road' Initative

QUALIFICATIONS:


  1. I have only listened to the first 25 minutes of this broadcast.  
  2. I am happy to hear a brother "Thinking Outside Of The Box"
  3. I HAVE NO IDEA if this brother switched from "Reasonable" To Conspiracy Theory
  4. I am researching "Blockchain", "Ethereum", "Bitcoin", "Hardware Wallets","Bitcoin ATMs"
    • I recently had a conversation with a Black female who was depositing money into a 'Bitcoin ATM".   AFTER ASSURING HER that I was not a Police officer she told me HOW she uses "Bitcoin".   She told me that she was sending money to a male friend 'Up North' - but I know that 'The Internet Sex Trade' is making increasing use of 'Bitcoin'
    • These 'Bitcoin ATMs' are popping up in 'less wealthy' areas of metro Atlanta so there is 'something' going on here
  5. IF you had invested $1,000 in Bitcoin in the year 2011 your investment would be worth $34 million today
DO NOT ASSUME THAT I ENDORSE OR REJECT ANY PART OF THIS MAN'S MESSAGE.
I AM USING THIS AS A 'PLACEHOLDER' FOR MY FUTURE RESEARCH

No comments: