Tuesday, May 09, 2017

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK UNIVERSITY: My College Friend Who Took "Black Studies Classes" With Me, Who Is Now "Leading The Resistance Against 'White TrIump' Without Any Of His Other FB Friends Telling Him "ANTI-TRUMP & PRO-DEMOCRAT Is Not PRO-BLACK" - But Instead A Harvesting Scheme

(This is not the same friend from the other day)

I have a friend from college.
We spend endless hours discussing WHITE RACISM as we drank beer during undergrad gatherings.

He used to tell me about the "White Asiatics" and how THEIR 'WHITE SUPREMACIST MINDSET' is the root of OPPRESSION OF 'PEOPLE OF COLOR' around the world.

Indeed he was the archetype of the "Strong and Purpose Driven BLACK MAN" (akin to what I used to think about Congresswoman Maxine Waters and Congressman Alcee Hastings:  ANGRY AND RESOLUTE ABOUT 'BLACKNESS')


When he got into the CORPORATE WORLD he talked to me about how - AS A BLACK MAN - he always had to be assertive and aggressive against the WHITE MALE OLIGARCHY who was always trying to SHORT A BROTHER on his COMPENSATION and access to PROMOTIONS - after having proven that he was capable.

I can only go on his experiences about the conditions at his corporate job - but he did experience a good measure of financial success based upon the house, cars and lifestyle that he was able to amass.


We lost touch over the last 10 years.

THEN WE WERE RE-INTRODUCED ON SOCIAL MEDIA.


I TALK TO MORE BLACK PEOPLE IN RELAXED, INTIMATE CONVERSATIONS THAN MOST OF YOU ALL ASSUME.

SOME FORCE should be congratulated because they have fused your "BLACK SENSIBILITIES WITH PROGRESSIVE NATIONALISM and your BLACK SENSITIVITIES upon how TWO GROUPS of Black people are treated:  BLACK PROGRESSIVE POLITICIANS and BLACK CRIMINALS.

As my friend lived in Philadelphia and told me that he was moving his family to [fill in the blank White suburbs that Black people never even heard of when we were growing up] IT DID NOT DAWN UPON HIM that Philadelphia IS, in its modern state, THE 'AFFIRMATION OF THE POLITICAL STRUGGLE' that he had engaged in over the years.  HE WAS MOVING AWAY FROM HIS OWN CREATION, now that his family's interests were on the line.

Despite the run up to power in which "BLACK PEOPLE IN POWER, PUSHING FOR THE INTERESTS OF BLACK STUDENTS" was supposed to (finally) provide 'US' with the tools and the environment that we need to lay the foundations for STABLE FAMILIES - that were destroyed during (African) colonialism, Slavery, Jim Crow and Ronald Reagan attacks - it seems clear now - at least to me - that his BLACK RESOLUTE STRUGGLE - is only a STAGE ACT to strike a particular pose at the time.

FROM OUTSIDE PROTESTER TO INSIDER - DEFENDING THE FORT CALLED 'THE WHITE HOUSE'

I credit my debating style in real life (person to person) situations to my active participation in blogging over the past 15 or more years.

I SEE ALL OF THE FRAUDULENT "BLACK-FACED" ARGUMENTS that "AMERICAN CONTAINERIZED BLACK PROGRESSIVES" make use of on line.  

When I engage with my real world friends - I try desperately to NOT talk about politics - because I already know where the conversation is going.   I remain passive - never directing the conversation on the front end - but instead taking mental notes of how many times they have compromised their so called 'BLACKNESS' in order to support what is ONLY an "American - Political - Partisan - Progressive Nationalist" perspective.

George S Schuyler WAS RIGHT!!    There IS NO "Original Black American Thought" - only "Lampblacked AMERICAN Positions" - with a soot covering applied.


Today I just sit back and monitor my friend's so called "Black Blog".
90% of the posts today are about DONALD TRUMP and the REPUBLICANS.

Even though my friend lives in the greater DC-Baltimore area, which is full of noted problems around:

  • Public Safety within Black Community
  • Effective minimal education in Black Schools
  • Massive Economic Marginalization that is leading to so called Gentrification
  • FRONT END POLITICAL SUCCESS in the Mission Accomplished Zones that have not delivered the BACKEND PROMISES to BLACK PEOPLE 

AMERICAN POLITICS - NOT 'BLACKNESS'

I made sure that my friend saw all of my attempts to bring awareness of "THE CIA COUP IN LIBYA" and the deadly after effects on AFRICANS.  

I a bit of psychological transference my friend would tell me that "THE WHITE SYSTEM OF GLOBAL SUPREMACY has always destroyed Nations Of Color - TODAY IS NO DIFFERENT".

But little did he realize that while his OTHER FRIENDS bought his slight of hand - I WAS KEEPING AN EYE on the HIDDEN MAGNETIC FORCE FIELD OF ENERGY that was keeping him from admitting the obvious:   THE BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE WHO YOU SERVE AS HIS 'REPUBLICAN GUARD' - IS CAPABLE OF EXECUTING WHAT IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM THE 'WHITE GLOBAL SUPREMACY' that you and I have spoken about since college -BUT because of your PROGRESSIVE INTERESTS - this hidden force has compelled you to GO ALONG WITH THE SCHEME - making YOU indistinguishable from the AVERAGE WHITE AMERICAN over the past 100 years who also VALUED THEIR PLACE AT THE AMERICAN TABLE more than they were willing to sacrifice it for the interests of EXTERNAL BLACKS.


DESPITE ALL OF THIS - HERE IS WHAT HE IS FOCUSED ON TODAY:

A WHITE REPUBLICAN - ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE NATION - HAS SHOWN THE TRUE NATURE OF 'WHITE REPUBLICANS' BY TELLING THEM TO GET A SECOND JOB

ONE WHITE REPUBLICAN MAN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY HAS WORDS.....

My friend is best described as "AN ELITE 'BLACK SPECIAL FORCES' COMMANDO' who is college educated, articulate, prosperous - BUT IS ONLY DISPATCHED ON "PROGRESSIVE MISSIONS" that deploy him OUTSIDE OF HIS OWN BLACK COMMUNITY - allowing PROGRESSIVE NATIONALISM to execute its 50 year plan for NATIONAL DOMINATION.

....THAT ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE PAINFUL LOCAL FACTS ON THE GROUND WHICH  ARE GOING TO ACTUALLY IMPACT YOUR CHILDREN

THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE CONDITION OF BLACK AMERICANS DURING THAT TIME - PEOPLE LIKE MY FRIEND WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL, REGARDLESS OF THE COSTS. 

No comments: