Sunday, May 21, 2017

Blogger Rippa: "I Expected More From This Black Miss USA". But When Rippa Was Asked About "The Obama Bombing Of Africa" He Said: "Dem Niggas Ain't In My Tribe"

BLACK FACED PROGRESSIVE NATIONALISM:
CONTROL THE NARRATIVE AND YOU CONTROL THE CONGREGATION


Summary - The new "Black Miss USA" got STRIPPED NAKED because she believes that HEALTH CARE IS A PRIVILEGE and not a RIGHT - as the "Black Faced Progressive Fundamentalist Nationalists" wanted her to say.

THEN - PERISH THE THOUGHT, they look at her TWITTER ACCOUNT and noticed that SHE WAS FOLLOWING "3 TRUMP FAMILY MEMBERS".


The strange thing is that the WHITE ALLIES at "Media Matters" are ALSO following ALL OF THE TRUMP FAMILY MEMBERS, but doing so in their job to HAVE THE "BLACK FACED PROGRESSIVE MEDIA" syndicate the negative and sarcastic messages that their White Allies generated for them.

In the mind of Rippa - THE HIJACKING AND FILIBUSTER of "BLACK MEDIA" (molesting the 'Spirit Of Discernment' of its content consumers') IS LESS OF AN INSULT TO BLACK PEOPLE than one Black women having the opinion that HEALTH CARE IS A PRIVILEGE.


Of course the brilliance of the "AMERICAN POLITICAL TRIBALISM SCHEME" is that when they are confronted by asking them: "WITH YOU AS 3% OF THE WORLD'S BLACK POPULATION AND A LARGE PORITION OF THE OTHER 97% NEEDING HEALTH CARE (AND CLEAN WATER AND FOOD) how does your "RIGHTS THEORY" help them, and/or compel you to EXPAND YOUR SCOPE OF AWARENESS?



THE PROBLEMS WITH THE "CONTAINERIZED AMERICANIZED NEGRO PROGRESSIVE NATIONALIST"  MOUNT:


  1. IF YOU ARE A "REAL AFRICAN" YOU MUST BE KEPT OUT OF THE "BLACK AMERICAN TRIBE" BECAUSE YOUR HEADCOUNT DILUTES REPARATIONS FOR AMERICAN SLAVERY
  2. YOU CALL FOR THE IMPEACHMENT OF THE ENEMY PRESIDENT WHO IS 'WAGING AN ATTACK ON THE PROGRESS AGENDA THAT PRESIDENT OBAMA LAID DOWN". BUT YOU DIDN'T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT "IMPEACHMENT OR BLACK SHAMING" WHEN PRESIDENT OBAMA RAN A COUP IN AFRICA AND FIRED DRONES THAT KILLED MOSTLY "PEOPLE OF COLOR", INCLUDING SEVERAL "DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS" HOSPITALS
  3. NOW:  IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT "HEALTH CARE IS A RIGHT" - THEN YOUR "BLACKNESS" IS NO LONGER ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BE A GOOD REPRESENTATIVE OF "BLACKNESS" IN A FORMERLY WHITE DOMINATED AREA


CLEARLY "BLACKNESS" HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MELANIN - IT IS ONLY A BUNDLE OF PROGRESSIVE NATIONALIST POLITICAL POSITIONS THAT ARE INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM WHITE PROGRESSIVE POSITIONS

No comments: