Thursday, March 09, 2017

FRAUD & HOKUM'S JOURNAL: Congressman John Lewis Says: "I Can Use My POWER To Get 100% White Republican Support In My Proposal To Increase Spending On 'Security At The King Center In Atlanta Under The Threat Of Calling Them RACISTS If They Oppose My Plan. OR I Can Take Steps To Protect The BLACK WOMEN SEEN CRYING ON THE EVENING NEWS After Suffering Street Pirate Attacks In My 5th District Of Atlanta, But Piss Off The NAACP As I Tactitly Admit That "OBAMA'S MY BROTHERS KEEPER Failed To Protect Black People In Their Own Black Communities. YOU TELL ME Which You'd Choose IF YOU Were A CIVIL RIGHTS HERO From The Past?"


THE FRAUDULENT "BLACK HISTORY" CAST UPON BLACK AMERICANS INSIDE OF THE "AMERICA CONTAINER" - ..................


  • NOT ONLY WAS NEVER USED TO STOP "HISTORICALLY WHITE CONTROLLED NATIONS" FROM BOMBING AFRICA OVER THESE LAST 10 YEARS.........
  • IT IS NEVER USED TO INFORM BLACK PEOPLE LIVING IN GEORGIA 2017 OF HOW ANOTHER "BLACK MAN WAS SHOT AND LEFT IN THE ROAD" - BUT IN HIS CASE HE TRIGGERED A MARCH - BACK WHEN BLACK AMERICANS WERE MADE INTERESTED OF SUCH ATROCITIES 

No comments: