Saturday, February 11, 2017

HONEST THOUGHTS: I Was Originally PISSED At The "WHITE SAVIOR COMPLEX' Exploitation Of The LITTLE NIGERIAN BOY Given A Drink Of Water By A WHITE FOREIGNER .......UNTIL I Read The Content On "THE ROOT.COM" And Was Forced To SPIRITUALLY Tell The REST OF THE REAL AFRICANS IN NEED: "THE AMERICAN CONTAINERIZED BLACKS ARE NOT COMING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH STRUCTURAL ASSISTANCE SO THAT YOU MIGHT LEAVE. AT LEAST You Are "STILL BLACK' When The WHITE FOLKS Give You Water To Survive, By Contrast"

THIS BLOG SHOWED THE ORIGINAL PICTURE (ON THE RIGHT) LAST YEARS.   

I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I WAS DISTURBED WHEN I SAW THE UPDATED PICTURE IN WHICH THE WHITE LADY IS AGAIN FEEDING THE 'AFRICAN KID' WATER AS THEY POSE FOR THE CAMERA....




.....THEN AS I BROWSED THE CONTENT ON  "THE ROOT.COM"......I HAD TO ACCEPT A PAINFUL TRUTH:  

THE AMERICAN CONTAINERIZED NEGRO (3% OF THE WORLDS BLACK POPULATION - WHO HAS PROXIMATE ACCESS TO THE "CONTROLS OF THE MOST POWERFUL NATION IN THE WORLD") IS NOT BEING 'SELF-INDOCTRINATED' BY THE 'EMBEDDED BLACK FOX CONFIDENCE MEN' TO ONE DAY PROVIDE STRUCTURAL ASSISTANCE TO THE "REST OF WORLD BLACKS"


HARVARD And "The Ivy League" Today Is CLEARLY Only About "ELITIST NETWORKING" And Not "ACADEMIC INTEGRITY" 

No comments: