Monday, February 13, 2017

Dear Black Republican Conservatives - I Place You In The Same Camp As "Black Faced Progressives" : "An Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" Is NOT The Policy On This Blog. You All Facilitate The 'Diversionary Scheme' That Allows The 'Rest Of World Blacks' To Be Attacked - Just The Same



"Kiki Green" and "Oshay Duke Jackson" have previously violated my "Smell Test".
In one or more occasions both have dismissed "Black Americans WHO THINK THAT THEY LIVE IN AFRICA" - in reference to any Black person who dares to express some concern about what the US Government is doing to "Nations Of Color".

Even though I agree with much of their criticism against "Black Faced Progressive Nationalism" MY SUBSTANCE is greater than being "ANTI-PROGRESSIVE".   (In truth I respect 'Progressive Nationalism as a EQUAL colonizer to WHITE SUPREMACY.   As I told my Anti-Jewish friends:  "I respect any COLONIZER who sees through your bullshit who watches you and exploits you by feeding you want you want to hear and thus STEALS YOUR SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT - leading you up to an attack)

In this specific case "Black Republican Conservative" Kiki Green is "All Up In" the "Grammy Awards" in order to expose the hypocrisy that is abundant.

For me:

  1. I Am Not Watching "The Grammy Awards"
  2. I Am Not Watching "The NAACP Image Awards"
  3. I Am Not Watching "The Black Filmmakers Awards"
  4. I Am Not Watching "The Oscar So White With A Few Blacks So Now The Negro Is Appeased" Awards

The key point that people (like Kiki) can't see is that "RACISM CHASING IS THE DEFACTO 'STRUGGLE MOTION' FOR THE CONTAINERIZED BLACKS".......when these COLONIZERS want to keep the "Negro doing what he does best" he merely DEFINES 'THE RIGHT SIZED CONTAINER" and lets them lose CONFIDENT that few of them will "SEEK GREATER AWARENESS OF THE TRUTH" in order to expose the CONFIDENCE SCHEME that they have been set into.


THIS OMINOUS PHOTO IS AN UNTOUCHED PICTURE FROM "POPULAR MECHANICS"


In truth - now that I think about it:  Should Black Americans BE MADE TO CARE that the US Government flew a STELTH BOMBER 32 HOURS from "WHITEMAN Air Force Base" in Missouri into the airspace of a NATION OF COLOR that it and other "Historically White Controlled Nations" had previously destroyed BASED ON A SERIES OF LIES that had been exposed - and then killed 108 people who the government self-labeled as TERRORISTS - all without a single mention by:
  • BLACK STUDIES PROFESSORS
  • BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY
  • MENTHOLATED BLACK MEDIA PRESSGANG
  • BLACK PROGRESSIVE ACTIVISTS
  • WEALTHY BLACK STAGE PERFORMERS
  • AND NOW "BLACK REPUBLICANS"?
How do you substantiate your focus on "RACISM" / "WHITE SUPREMACY" when so many TRUTHS that would force you to see YOUR OWN COMPLICITY IN THESE ACTS AS "AMERICAN POLITICAL OPERATIVES" are flying stealthily over your head?

No comments: