Sunday, February 26, 2017

Bernard-Henri Lévy: The SECULAR PROGRESSIVE 'Jewish Supremacist' - Who Argued That Israel Is Careful At Targeting Specific Threats In GAZA, Boldly TAKES CREDIT FOR 'DESTROYING LIBYA"

ON C-SPAN BOOK TV:

I Just Heard A Secular Progressive Jewish  Activist Give What Amounted To A "JEWISH SUPREMACIST" Speech

Then I learned that it is "ANTI-SEMITIC" To Use The Term "Jewish Supremacist" Because WHITE SUPREMACIST David Duke Uses This Term To Describe What I Just Heard


VIDEO: C=SPAN BOOK TV



THEN I LEARNED THAT THIS IS THE CONFIDENCE MAN WHO CONSPIRED WITH "THE FRENCH", "THE BRITISH" AND "THE AMERICANS" TO RUN A COUP TO DESTROY LIBYA NORTH AFRICA

THEN I LABELED HIM AS "MY ENEMY" AND A FRAUD!!!



I have clearly stated before:
Nearly all of my friends that I have "Black" conversations with focus upon "DA JEWS" as the hidden hand that is attacking Black people throughout the world.

MY POSITION: I RESPECT THE WAYS OF A 'COLONIZER' WHEN HE SITS BACK AND OBSERVES 'YOUR FRAUD' AND USES IT AGAINST YOU.

It is a big of a FOLLY to try and change the heart of "SBPDL" from pursuing 'WHITE INTERESTS" as it is for someone to believe that they have hit the jackpot upon their realization that "DA JEWS" are behind all of the problems that they just can't seem to shake "WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY".

I do not engage in "Anti-Jewish" deliberations with them.

I listened to a 90 minute presentation from a man who I had never heard of before a French Secular Progressive Jew named "Benard-Henri Levy".
Upon further research on this man I found the article from "The Observer" that is posted above.

IN THIS ARTICLE AND THE VIDEO I LEARNED THAT HE BELIEVES:


  • "Judaism Is NOT A RELIGION".  It is a mechanism to STRIP RELIGION FROM THE WORLD!!!   
  • "Democracies Are NOT BUILT UPON THE TRUTH".  They are built upon LIES THAT YOU MAKE THE PEOPLE BELIEVE
  • His justification for working with France/UK/USA to DESTROY LIBYA was based upon the NOW DISCREDITED notion that "GADDAFI WAS ABOUT TO COMMIT MASS MURDER OF HIS OWN PEOPLE" and thus needed to be taken out
  • While ISRAEL carefully targeted "Rocket Launchers" in Gaza - Hezbollah focused upon mass and random destruction of Israel and thus they were 'immoral' 
  • "The Holocaust" was the ONLY legitimate genocide in history BECAUSE it, unlike all others was GLOBAL, PERNICIOUS and PERPETUAL IN NATURE - but for the military incursiou to stop it.  
  • NATIONALIST MOVEMENTS WILL EVENTUALLY TRANSFORM INTO 'ANTI-SEMITIC MOVEMENTS' and thus 'NATIONALISM MUST BE STOPPED IN THE NAME OF JEWISH INTERESTS"
THIS MAN IS A FRAUD, yet not one person in the Los Angeles synagogue which hosted his speech got up and said anything TO HIS CONTRARY.

 THE LOGICAL INFERENCES TO THE "AMERICAN BLACK CONTAINER" AND AFRICA

I am not going to "Go There".

This blog as constantly said:  "BLACK AMERICAN ORGANIC INSTITUTIONS" must be kept WEAKENED and easily co-opted for an ULTERIOR MOTIVE, lest a PURPOSE DRIVEN BLACK FORCE is allowed to threaten the AMERICAN CAPITALISTIC POLITICAL AND CONSUMER ORTHODOXY by refusing to YIELD THEIR BLACK BODIES FOR HARVESTING.

I can no more damn Bernard-Henri Levy for "Slitting The Throat Of Libya" than I can point to the expose of "Black Studies" as a complicit FRAUD when world events tested its substance and veracity.

THE FACT REMAINS: Just as Paul Kersey and vDARE are committed to advancing 'White Interests" and "Bernard-Henri Levy" is committed to protecting Jewish interests - the "Black Racial Services Machine Oligarchy" - not only BETRAYED the interests of "The Rest Of World Blacks" when they were pitted against the violent whims of "Historically White Controlled Nations" in our most recent past - THEY SHOW that there are mere BLACK VALUABLES HARVESTING OPERATIONS on behalf of their American confederate Progressive friends.

I will commit to doing more research on the circles that Bernard Henri Levy operates within before I make my final conclusion.

I DO KNOW - HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE CARNAGE THAT HIS EFFORTS HAVE RENDERED IN NORTH AFRICA


 

No comments: