Wednesday, January 04, 2017

HELP 'HOSEA HELPS' HELP 'THE LEAST OF THESE' - FORCE REP JOHN LEWIS TO MAKE GOOD ON HIS 12 YEAR BROKEN PROMISE TO REOPEN THE ABANDONED 'PASCHAL'S MOTOR LODGE' INTO A 'SOCIAL JUSTICE TOWER'



THE ELECTED OFFICIALS YOU LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH HATE THE HOMELESS

Mayor Of Atlanta

"I'm going to do everything in my power to shut it down before I leave office"
The Peachtree-Pine Homeless Shelter:  THE SIGHT OF TOO MUCH 'BLACK UNDERDEVELOPMENT' ON THE 'MAIN STREET' THAT ATLANTA WANTS THE WORLD TO JUST ITS PROGRESS BY (Peachtree Street)


CBS46 News
"WHERE WILL WE GO?"
A Man Who Profits At The Expense Of 'Underdeveloped People'  By Bringing Up The PAST To NEUTRALIZE Present Critical Analysis


"For Every One Example Of Underdeveloped People In My District, Left In My Wake Of Promises and Redirection Toward The Next 'Struggle Motion' Away From Their Original Permanent Interests - I HAVE 10 'Civil Rights Era' Pictures To Hand Over To The Media Personalities Who Function As My 'Secret Service' Making Me The Most Protected Man WITH POWER In The Confederate Southeast"
VIDEO
CBS46 News

Source

No comments: