Sunday, December 18, 2016

Mike Luckovich Had Me "ROTFLMBAO" - While He Is Ideologically Corrupt He Is Still Funny

MIKE LUCKOVICH 
This cartoon made me spit the water that I was drinking at the time all over my computer screen.

You will NEVER hear me say that "Mike Luckovich Is Not Funny".

After 25 years of reading the AJC on a near daily basis - I have to credit Luckovich for his impression upon my own satire.

PATRICE LUMUMBA


HOW THE AMERICAN CIA COUP IN LIBYA AND THE ASYMMETRIC KILLING OF 'PEOPLE OF COLOR AROUND THE WORLD' WAS EDITED OUT OF "BLACK HISTORY", REPLACED BY A FULL DOCUMENTARY OF THE  "#BLACK LIVES MATTER" MOVEMENT'S FIGHT  AGAINST WHITE RACIST GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WORKING IN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT




PATRICE LUMUMBA WAS WRONG!!!
NOT ALL COLONIZERS ARE WHITE



No comments: