Sunday, November 27, 2016

ADMISSION: I Stole The 'WURD AM" Propaganda Bag From The "Sandra Bland - 'Black Civil Rights Homicide Victim Martyr Hall Of Fame In Philly' As My Last Desperate Hope To Convince The 'Philadelphia Negro' To Focus On The 39 Million People In Southern Africa Who Will Die IF The 'American Containerized Negroes' Fail To Turn His CONSUMER ACTIVIST LUST FOR IDEOLOGICAL POWER Inside Of America Over To A REAL BLACK (N.G.O.) Connection With The BLACKS IN REST OF WORLD (B.R.O.W.)


WURD - THE VOICE OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY IN PHILLY - IS A PROPAGANDA ENGINE

'MASTURATORY MOLESTATION' TO FOMENT 'BLACK COMMUNITY VALUABLES HARVESTING' IS NOT "GOVERNANCE" 


BROAD AND ERIE - THE 'PHILADELPHIA NEGRO - 50 YEARS INTO THE HARVEST OF HIS BLACK COMMUNITY VALUABLES BY THE CONTAINERIZATION CONFIDENCE SCHEME

I DO NOT FEAR WALKING INTO ANY NEIGHBORHOOD IN ORDER TO DO MY RESEARCH!!

THIS STOLEN 'BLACK FACED PROGRESSIVE FUNDAMENTALIST PROPAGANDA PIECE' WILL BE BURNED LATER TODAY AS I MAKE SOME JERK CHICKEN THIS IS WHAT THE CONFIDENCE MEN THINK OF YOU IN PHILADELPHIA

 A PICTURE OF THE STOLEN PROPAGANDA BAG IN MY BACKYARD BACK IN ATLANTA
The other day I used my time spent in Philadelphia to go on an exploratory trip of the "Mission Accomplished" /"Harvestration Zones" that I read about so frequently in the news:

  • NORTH PHILLY
  • KENSINGTON

I took the Broad Street Subway for the first time in about 30 years.
As I got off of the "Erie Street Station" I walked up the stairs and the first thing I witnessed was a beautiful Black female who was walking about 3 paces in front of me.  (Yes there is a God).

As she got to the corner there were 3 Black males having their daily discussion.  One of the men with an beard dyed orange hocked up a mouth full of spit and then launched it upon the steel curtain of the corner store.

The BLACK FEMALE PROTESTED!  "You almost caught me in your spit shower.  You need to be more careful!!".

"Sorry my sista.  It was my mistake.  I did not see you coming.  I meant no disrespect to you".
 She went on without any further interaction.

I went to the corner newsstand to load up on my local papers.  "The Philadelphia Tribune" had a new edition out - and they are still shell shocked from the 'Trump Election' this long after the fact.

Then as I rummaged through all of the newspapers and magazines that were for sale I listened to the 3 'Street Corner Philosophers' talking:

Orange Beard: "We are going to war with these Republicans in power".

Discontent Man:  (About 35 years old.  Disheveled and Dirt poor, missing his front teeth:)   "FUCK DONALD TRUMP!  Fuck the United States government."

Orange Beard: "You had better be prepared because they are about to let loose"

ME:  Turning around and speaking so that everyone could hear me: "EXCUSE ME SIR.  What makes you think that WE ARE NOT ALREADY AT WAR?   Don't you see all of those AFRICAN DROWNING IN THE MIDDLE EAST?  Don't you see all of the bombings in Nations Of Color?  You keep worrying about what DONALD TRUMP is going to DO TO BLACK AMERICANS.  But you all don't seem to be aware about what is ALREADY GOING ON at the hands of the US GOVERNMENT and others"  

Orange Beard: "I don't care about those people other there.  AS LONG AS THEY KEEP THE BOMBINGS OVER THERE, THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT"

ME:  "YOU are the type of Negro they like to hear talk!!"

Discontent Man: "I am trying to scrape out a living here in North Philly.  I got no time to deal with the stuff you talking.  Keep mov'in man!"

ME: "You said 'Fuck Donald Trump'.  If I showed you that the US GOVERNMENT HAS NOT STOPPED DOING WHAT BLACK PEOPLE USED TO PROTEST AGAINST BEFORE OBAMA GOT INTO POWER....would you ever say 'Fuck Barack Obama' or have you been indoctrinated, just like THEY want you to be?"

Then he starts to walk away from the others.

I paid for my magazines and headed north up Broad Street as well.
I held out my hand to give him a fist bump.

Discontent Man:  "Naw man.  You need to go on."

ME: "Peace my Brother"

ANALYSIS:  THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT 'HARVESTRATION / MOLESTATION LOOKS LIKE

NOT ONLY DO YOU HAVE 'THE PHILADELPHIA NEGRO' left UNDERDEVELOPED after so many decades of HARVESTING HIS VALUABLES.... you DISCONNECT them from the BLACKS IN THE REST OF THE WORLD

From Grave Disappointment To HOPE FOR SALVATION THROUGH EDUCATION As I Departed 'Broad And Erie' And Headed Northward To Investigate The "Killing Fields" For Black People In North Philly ACROSS THE STREET - A CHARTER SCHOOL FOR BLACK CHILDREN
I had planned to go into the school and speak to a representative, to ask them how they squared THEIR MISSION to provide QUALITY EDUCATION FOR BLACK PEOPLE WHO WERE BEING FAILED BY THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF PHILADELPHIA with the assault upon the CHARTER SCHOOLS MOVEMENT that the (Corrupt) NAACP had voiced.

 I had to go north and then cross the street in order to go into the school.
A SIGN OF BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS IN A DEN OF DESTRUCTION
The sight of a Black father/grandfather walking a young Black female student to school was the GREATEST AMOUNT OF CONSCIOUNESS that I saw in this God forsaken community that cars streamed by in high volumes. 


THE REAL 'JESUS' OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY
The FIRST MANDATE that the "Black Community Rank And File" should publish is that ANY POLITICAL CONFIDENCE MAN who wants to put free political advertising in their community MUST also bring a Cleaning Crew with rakes, shovels and trashbags and clean up the political parcel in a 50 feet radius from every POLITICAL HARVESTING SIGN they want to plant.

DO YOU NOT SEE THE PERVERSION?
A people who have been HARVESTED by the notion from 50 years ago that a POLITICAL TAKEOVER of THEIR CITY SEATS OF POWER would render BLACK PROSPERITY - are now being HARVESTED into focus on STATE AND FEDERAL CONQUEST and still being asked to INVEST THEIR BLACK COMMUNITY VALUABLES in the cause.

THE MOLESTERS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR BLACK PEOPLE.

Yet the vocabulary that says that "You Catch More Flies With Sugar Than With Vinegar" DO NOT OFFEND THE NEGRO WITH YOUR POLITICAL SPEECH as they will AGREE TO CORRUPT THEIR 'BLACK COMMUNITY INSTITUTIONAL INTEGRITY' in pursuit of REVENGE for the WHITE RIGHT WING ENEMY who has RACIALLY INSULTED THEM - regardless of how many DEAD BLACK BODIES they must walk past in pursuit of their fraudulent SOCIAL JUSTICE SCHEME - is a string of words that has not yet been invented in the UNDERSTANDING OF ACTIVE AMERICAN NEGRO THOUGHT AND MOLESTATIONS.


BEFORE THE CHARTER SCHOOL: A HOUSING AND POVERTY CRISIS
Please consider this from MY PERSPECTIVE as a visitor.

  1. As I attempt to cross Broad Street I see THREE CARS RUN THE RED LIGHT, turning left - THEY DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT TRAFFIC LAWS (What is WRONG with you people?  Do you not have an ounce of respect for the law?)
  2. I make it across the street and turn southbound and see a White man on the steps of the corner home and a Black man standing in the doorway of a burned out house a few doors down.
  3. I now see what the LIGHT BLUE FENCE says:  "SANDRA BLAND" ????????
The Black guy (in the doorway) comes down on the sidewalk and gives me a narrative about what has happened to his house.

  • A Squatter who was high on drugs accidentally set the house on fire.  He is now gone.
  • The guy, who is also a Squatter, lives on the first floor of the adjacent building.
    • The building that caught on fire is a total loss
    • The second and third floor of his building is destroyed from fire, smoke and water from the fire department
    • HE STILL LIVES on the bottom floor (as a squatter)
He told me about a WHITE MAN who came around to secure the burned out building (plywood over the windows and 2x4s and fencing to secure the perimeter.

The more I talked I understood that this was not a 'White owner' but it was a city employee who was charged with keeping people from entering the burned out house and getting injured in a building collapse.

THE PROPERTY WAS CONDEMNED.

I gave the man some money out of appreciation for the narrative that he gave to me.

Philadelphia's "King Compound" Just as I believe that it would be best for Georgia State University to take over 'The King Compound' in Atlanta and turn it into a more productive plot of land that educates a diverse set of young people - IT IS ALSO CLEAR that Temple University needs to acquire more of the PROPERTIES FACING BROAD STREET in North Philly.

There is a massive health care services and training complex build up by Temple University.    These institutions provide measurable benefit to the community.

There are far too many properties that go underutilized, yet protected by political operatives who are INCOMPETENT at developing the people.

A saw a line of FOOD TRUCKS run by immigrants who had the presence of mind to GIVE THE CONSUMERS who occupied this joint existence what they wanted as they were hungry.

WHAT FORCES FAILED TO BUILD UP THE LONG TIME INHABITANTS OF THE COMMUNITY WITH SUCH A MINDSET, AS A MEANS OF MAINTAINING AN ENDURING COMMUNITY FRANCHISE?

No comments: