Thursday, July 14, 2016

THE BLACK FACED PUBLIC INTELLECTUAL - The Narrators Of Today's Black History - Comedy Edition" - THE RE-CONNECTION WITH "BLACKNESS"

HOW DID I ARRIVE HERE?

Last night I got a chance to read through about a 1 inch thick stack of articles that I had printed from various voices surrounding the "Police Unjustified Shootings Of Black Men"and the "Dallas Terror Attack".

I am more convinced than ever that TA-NEHISI COATES and PROF WILLIE GLAUDE JR are COLONIZER'S PLANTS, used to GENERATE A NARRATIVE that does not comport with the LARGER TRUTH.

I then went to a "Black Propaganda Blog" that I monitor over time and then found a link to the "BEEF Between Prof Griff and Za Za Ali" - which then lead me to DR BOYCE WATKINS.

I put in 3 miles of road work today listening to Dr Watkins.
It pains me to see that I CAN AGREE WITH HIS "BLUE PRINT" DESIGNS, but like with Farakkhan, WHEN HE APPLIES HIS THEOLOGY TO PRESENT DAY EVENTS HE SHOWS HIMSELF TO BE A CHARLATAN.

I have no intention of having the EGO BATTLE that the "Prof Griff vs ZaZa Ali vs Tariq Nasheed vs Tommy Sotomayor" has devolved into.
Dr Watkins has several STRUCTURAL AND INSTITUTIONAL FLAWS  that forces him to CHERRY PICK "Anti-Black WHITE SUPREMACY" - while necessarily glossing over the "EVIDENCE THAT THE NEGRO IS 100% CAPABLE TO ATTACK BLACK INTERESTS - AND REMAIN IN GOOD STANDING WITH FELLOW NEGRO CONFIDENCE MEN".



I CAN ONLY LISTEN TO DR BOYCE WATKINS IN SMALL CHUNKS BECAUSE HIS CONTRADICTIONS CAUSE ME TO DOUBT THAT MY RESOLVE TO FIGHT FOR INSTITUTIONAL INTEGRITY IS EVEN WORTH IT




No comments: