Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I Discipline My Children But I Never "Break Them Down" To The Point Where They Suffer Debilitating Psychological Trauma. This Woman Crossed The Line And Needs A Counter Weight Present That Should Have Stopped Her, Rather Than Keep Filming


AJC Monica Richards - I Agree With You - This Mother Went Way Too Far

The mother was worried about her daughter embarrassing her on 'Social Media' so she films as she is abusing her daughter on 'Social Media'?  

Makes no sense.

Imagine the psychological impact this girl has suffered with this relationship with her mother?

This was not a "Discipline" engagement.  This was a "Bullying Beat Down" between two women of differing senses of power.
I can imagine that the daughter will engage in similar fights with other females based upon the warped sense of authority her mother instilled in her.

I have NEVER cursed at my children.
I have never called them degrading names.
SARCASM?  You bet!


As much as Black Americans appear OFFENDED by political speech (from their enemies) the fact that "That Hoe Over There" (THOT) has such common usage should produce a self check.

I AM NOT "GOING THERE" WITH THE TIRED OLD STATEMENT: "WHERE IS THE FATHER"?
BUT I Am Close To 100% Sure That IF THE GIRLS FATHER Was Watching The Mother Interact With Their Daughter In Common HE Would NOT Have Allowed The Mother To Attack Their Daughter As Was Seen In The Video.

No comments: