Tuesday, July 26, 2016

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK UNIVERSITY: Michelle Obama And The APPROPRIATION Of "The Slave Narratives" To The Pleasure Of The Modern Day "Weaponized Americanized Colonized So-Called Negros"

TO BE CLEAR!!

  • I Do Not Watch "Political Speeches".  When I Do Consume Them I PRINT THEM OUT And Read The Words
  • I DID NOT WATCH The "Republican Propaganda Convention" - I Watch The PEOPLE'S REACTIONS
  • I AM NOT WATCHING The "Democratic Progressive Fundamentalist Coalition Fusion Gathering" - I AM MONITORING How "BLACKNESS" Is Going To Be Proven FRAUDULENT After Observing That "Black Studies", "Black Political Church" and "Black Media" Have Been Exposed As Frauds For 7 Years Running
In watching "Joy Ann Reid" for some time I have learned how to avoid the PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA that many Black people in Pittsburgh are reported to have amassed from living within an Underdeveloped "Harvesting Operation" in which the gap between their HOPES, their INVESTED VALUABLES INTO POLITICS and the PAINFUL TRUTH OF THEIR DAILY EXISTENCE "Does Not Compute" within their GOD GIVEN MENTAL FACULTIES: 

NO BLACK PERSON HAS EVER SAT IN THE INTERVIEW CHAIR OF "DEMOCRACY NOW" IN WHICH THE WHITE PROGRESSIVE FUNDAMENTALIST HOST TREATED THEM AS IF THEY WERE THE "ESTABLISHMENT POWER" WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY - AND THUS HAS THE CAPABILITY TO STRIKE AGAINST 'BLACK COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT' FROM AN INSIDE ANGLE (INSIDE OF THE RIB CAGE AND CLOSE TO THE VITAL ORGANS)


I JUST WATCHED THE OPENING SEGMENT OF "THE VIEW" AND NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW NON-VIOLENT COLONIZATION WORKS

I was in the residence of a neighbor, retrieving an item on behalf of my wife.  This neighbor had on "The View".    The view is a cousin of "Atlanta Housewives" and "Wendy Williams": it targets female sensibilities - a POV that I DO NOT RELATE TO but I am studying its "Colonization Effects".


Whoppie Goldberg:  Queued Up Michelle Obama's THE WHITE HOUSE WAS BUILT BY SLAVES Segment


THE MAJORITY OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE IN LIBYA NORTH AFRICA WAS CONSTRUCTED BY FREE 'PEOPLE OF COLOR'.

MICHELLE OBAMA DID NOT MENTION ONE DAMNED WORD ABOUT "NOT BEING PROUD OF WHAT THE US GOVERNMENT HAS DONE TO PEOPLE OF COLOR - UNDER THE ORDERS OF HER HUSBAND"

INSTEAD SHE STOOD IN THE "SLAVE BUILT WHITE HOUSE" AND REDIRECTED HER LEMMINGS OFF OF THE COURSE


A SPIRITUAL CONNECTION WITH THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AS A "VICTIM OF RACISM"
  • They Question His Citizenship
  • They Question His Religion
  • They Question His Authority As President
MY MOTHER TOLD ME THE SAME THING THAT MICHELLE OBAMA SAID: 

"When the roaches try to take you down LOW WITH THEM, you take the HIGH ROAD" 


HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE


  • HOW TO TRICK THE COLONIZED NEGRO IN AMERICA TO FIGHT 'WHITE RACISM' IN THE LOCAL REPUBLICANS
  • AGREE TO QUADRUPLE THE US DEFENSE SPENDING TO PROTECT EUROPE BUT NOT TRIGGER PROTESTS AGAINST DEFEND SPENDING
  • AND DROP BOMBS UPON 'PEOPLE OF COLOR' YET NOT HAVE THE "NEGRO ORGANIZATIONS IN AMERICA" STOP YOU BECAUSE THEY SEE FORWARD MOTION AS PROGRESSIVES





I DO NOT KNOW WHO THE "PSYCHO-EMOTION CHICK" WAS WHO SAID THIS.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE:

"As Michelle Obama was speaking my THROAT TIGHTENED SO MUCH THAT I COULD NOT BREATH.  SHE IS SUCH AN IMPASSIONED SPEAKER"



No comments: