Saturday, June 11, 2016

Filled Negro Expresses Hope That The Shooting Of A White Signer From "The Voice" Will Cause Racist White Republicans From Assuming That Only Black Hip Hop Stars Get Murdered AND Choose To Unite Against The NRA And All Republican General Election Hopefuls In Every Single Race Around The Nation





Every Time I Read Fox News Nation Or "VDare" And See Them MOCKING BLACK PEOPLE AS INSTINCTIVELY VIOLENT My Internal Spirit Of "Cosmic Black Defensiveness" Gets Riled Up And I Vow To Continue Posting My 'Progressive 'Black Colonization' Content'




When I See That WHITE PEOPLE GET SHOT AT WHITE  MUSIC CONCERTS TOO - I Use This As An Opportunity TO:


  • Affirm To My Diverse Progressive Fundamentalist Congregation That The Slander That We Suffer From Our Right-Wing Enemies Is A LIE
  • And I Taught Our White Right Wing Enemies About The THREAT THEY SUFFER FROM RIGHT WING POLICIES
 MICHELLE OBAMA SLAMS THE WHITE RIGHT WING ENEMY ON THEIR HATRED OF "DIVERSITY" IN THE SAME NEW YORK TIMES WEB PAGE THAT SHOWED A BLACK MURDER IN THE PREVIOUS VIDEO

No comments: