Friday, May 27, 2016

Thanks To Filled Negro's Friend "Siddity" Using Clarence Thomas As The Epitome Of Blacks Who Have Lost Their Soul - I Was Reminded About Another Fraudulent Article Written By A Different 'Colonizer's Field Agent" That I Had Forgotten About



IF YOU ARE NOT MONITORING THE FILLED NEGRO BLOG - THEN YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW "BLACK NON-VIOLENT COLONIZATION" WORKS


DAMN - FILLED NEGRO GOT ME AGAIN!!!  THIS POST WAS FROM 2008!!!!


THERE I WAS - Sitting in the graduation ceremony of a local "Historically Black College and University".   Just as I try to go to a few "Black college" basketball and football games each season in order to understand the prevailing sentiments that are being propagated to Black Americans - this graduation season I vowed to go to as many graduation ceremonies that I possibly could to listen to the graduation speakers.

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE AS THEY DO.

"Don't Let Anyone Tell You That You Are Not Good Enough" - said the Negro speaker who kept using "Obama Themes - "Yes We Can".

Then he mentioned something about MASS INCARCERATION - and just like I do when I am sitting in church and the preacher says something interesting - I pull out my iPad Mini and do my own research.

OH WAIT - The "Jericho Movement"!!! (The "Prison Planet Activists" which are a member of the "Black Racial Services Machine Oligarchy".).  I heard them on "WRFG - The Progressive Information Station" - let's look up THEIR WEB SITE as I let this propagandist on stage finish.


A BLACK COLONIZATION ATTORNEY IN WASHINGTON DC RESPONDS TO THE CLAIM THAT 'OBAMA BETRAYED HIS PEOPLE' AND THEN PENS A FRAUDULENT REBUTTAL (Notice the similarities to Filled Negro)

Source: The National Jericho Movement - To Make You Believe That All Black Criminally Incarcerated Are INNOCENT - So You DON'T Look At The 'Black Women Seen Crying On TV After Suffering A Grave Personal Loss At The Hands Of A Street Pirate"

No comments: