Monday, April 25, 2016

Spending Quality Time With My Children: After Listening To A Katie Perry Song At Home Depot: "Son If There Was A Famous Actor Or Singer Whose Political Views Were Strongly Against What You Believe How Would This Impact Your View Of That Person?"


After watching a C-SPAN Book Review of Rep Maxine Waters interviewing the founder of "Emily's List" - the Progressive Fundamentalist Feminist group that recruits leftist females WHO FIGHT FOR ABORTION RIGHTS for election to office, I took my teenagers shopping with me so they can raid my wallet again.


SIDE BAR - SELF PRESERVATION TRUMPS ECONOMICS
Technically, from a POLITICAL perspective I am "Pro-Choice" ONLY because I do not believe that the government should be involved in this intimate relationship with a person.

However, later in the evening I listened to a CATO Institute symposium about Drug Legalization in which they focused purely on the economic concept of MARKETS and MARKET PRICES - I was affirmed in my view that HUMAN INTELLIGENCE AND SELF PRESERVATION MUST ALWAYS TRUMP LEGALISM.

The same economists on the stage who noted that in Europe there is less Drug Trade Violence BECAUSE it is harder to find a replacement drug dealer IF YOU KILL YOUR PRIMARY CONTACT, unlike in America - they would never apply this same argument to the distinction in the SLAVE TRADE:

  • In Brazil - White Europeans worked enslaved Africans to death, knowing that a replacement was on the way from Africa
  • In the United States - White Europeans established their own families around the plantation and as a result viewed the enslaved African as an asset with market value so they were loath at killing or injuring the capacity of this human being from producing labor
THE POINT IS: While economic theory is a great intellectual exercise in constructing the big picture dynamics - HUMAN SOCIOLOGY AND RATIONALIZATION MUST TRUMP ECONOMIC THEORY.

Economics can't factor for PEER PRESSURE or PROPAGANDA that tricks people into making SELF-DESTRUCTIVE CHOICES


Upon hearing the Katie Perry song I thought about a question for my children.

I DO NOT HATE KATIE PERRY.   In fact - I AIN'T MAD AT HER.
I classify her in the same pool that I do: Kerry Washington, Eva Longoria, Pink, Janelle Monae, and Gabrielle Union:  WEALTHY FEMINIST POLITICAL OPERATIVES WHO CONTROL THEIR IMAGE VIA THEIR PROPAGANDA SO THAT THEIR CONGREGATION OF 'THE LEAST OF THESE' DO NOT SEE THEIR OWN INCONSISTENCIES AND LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH THEIR '1% WEALTH'.

Ultimately it is not up to these Progressive Fundamentalist Political Operatives to focus on the INTEGRITY and CONSISTENCY of their messages.  It is up to their congregation to HAVE SOME SUBSTANCE ABOUT THEMSELVES to see through the "Special Effects" on Stage.



 SAMPLING OF MY CHILDREN - ABSENT MY OLDEST DAUGHTER

TEEN AGED DAUGHTER:   
ME:  You heard your older sister playing "You Need To Cut It" (before I asked her to turn that off in my house).  What did you think?"

Teen Daughter: "I Don't Listen To The Lyrics.  I just like the beat"

ME:  "Do you remember when I told you about your cousin and how I told her that she listens to hip hop music all day long while she is studying and this is why she gets bad grades because she can't concentrate?   WHEN I GAVE HER A JAZZ CD TO PLAY, even SHE ADMITTED that it changed her mood.  She told me 'The Music Was Not As Aggressive So It Put Her Into A Different Mood".  

"So if SHE admits that the different genre of music impacted her mood - How can you claim that the words don't impact YOU, because you just like the beat?  The very same thing that your cousin told me when she was staying with us for the summer?"

MY TEEN AGED SON: The Michael Jackson Fan

ANSWER TO MY QUESTION: "Well I would listen to my favorite singer's viewpoint and change my views because I like him".   (THIS IS NOT MY RENDITION OF WHAT MY SON SAID.  THIS CAPTURES THE EXACT SPIRIT OF WHAT HE SAID YESTERDAY)

Upon hearing my son say this I told him:  "This is exactly what I expected you to say.   This is why the PROPAGANDISTS focus on young, impressionable kids like you through Entertainment and Music because THEY UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS YOUR LINE OF THINKING."

I told them both:  "I told you before: YOU HAD BETTER KNOW WHAT YOU BELIEVE PRIOR TO MOVING OUT OF MY HOUSE because THE WORLD IS GOING TO TEST YOU, knowing that most people do not have the solid foundation that your mother and I have built for you."

"You just told me that you would rather FOLLOW THE CROWD, that someone who you do not know, other than his musical talents, can make a greater impression upon you than 15 years of investments that your mother and I have made into you.   Think about what you just told me!!!

"If the forces that are intending to manipulate you know how you think - Why wouldn't they keep feeding you messages in the media in order to manipulate you and others?

They know that they can achieve what they want by WAITING.   Indoctrinate the youth, planting seeds.  Once the youth become the 'replacement adults' they will act out on what they have been conditioned to believe.

ONLY OUTCOMES MATTER.  NOT POPULARITY OF OPINION.  
When the both of you have families of your own, you are going to see that the OUTCOMES in your house and among your children are going to be more important than having your children FIT IN TO THE PREVAILING SENTIMENT, especially since the prevailing sentiment was arrived at through deception and indoctrination of young people just like you.

One day you are going to understand what I am talking about.
You will see that most of your friends did not come from functional families that have their desired outcomes aligned with their enforced actions over time."



No comments: