Thursday, April 21, 2016

Neither Filled Negro Nor Jim Gardner Of WPVI Is Going To Do An Editorial Comment On The Black Student Killed In The Bathroom Of A High School In Wilmington Delaware Today


YES I ADMIT IT: I WAS HOPING THAT THIS WAS A WHITE (MALE) STUDENT.

This was going to use this story as a "SBPDL 180 Right Black At Cha" post because this part of Delaware was not predominately Black when I was growing up.

Turns out that the "Howard High School of Technology" is indeed predominately Black.



To my surprise the victim was a female who was "jumped" by a group of other girls and not a male,




A HARD TRUTH - I GREW UP BEING INDOCTRINATED ON "WPVA - ABC".

As A Black Male Adult - I Now Realize That My BLACK STUDIES PROFESSORS LIED TO ME As They Are ONLY Interested In "Black History" To Advance Progressive Fundamentalist Politics Inside Of America AND That Jim Gardner As Well As The Other Local News Delivery People ARE CLUELESS About The Tactics Necessary To Produce Different Results.

I WILL NOW START USING OTHER PHILADELPHIA TV STATION VIDEOS








No comments: