Sunday, April 24, 2016

In The Mount Airy Section Of North Philadelphia A Man Is Murdered While Talking To A 'Social Justice' Political Candidate, But His Platform-Mate Dan Muroff Wants Every Member Of The NRA Fingerprinted And Brought In For Questioning


AT SOME POINT YOU BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY OF FIGURING OUT THAT YOU ARE BEING USED AS A POLITICAL PAWN




I am the only candidate in this race for the 200th Legislative Seat of Mt Airy who ACTUALLY SAW A BLACK MAN GETTING MURDERED while I was campaigning
Source
"My mind HAS NOT CHANGED ONE BIT!!!!   The NRA is the cause of all of the violence in North Philly and if you elect me to congress I will do my best to fight every Republican and the NRA.

If it does not stop the killings, at least it will make every Black Progressive in North Philly happy that I am fighting their enemies. 

No comments: