Sunday, April 10, 2016

Atlantans Mourn The Murder Of Political Leader Barney Simms. The First Time I Meet The Black Man With The Big Mustache And Talked A Bit About The Condition Of Black People He Said To Me: "I Don't See Too Many Black People Your Age Being So Conservative"




I am personally saddened at the murder of Barney Simms on his front yard on Connally Drive in Southwest Atlanta.

I had seen Mr Simms on television several times, his trade mark mustache being his trademark.
The only time that I have ever met and personally talked to Mr Simms was the same meeting that I got highly pissed at hearing a local elected official talking to a room full of Black people by which he FUNCTIONALLY levitated off of the stage and flew to the door, as if he was leading Black people on a new "STRUGGLE MOTION', pretending that it was a "BLACK MOVEMENT" rather than just a POLITICAL MOVEMENT.

When I commented about the molestation of the "Black Domain" with the "American Political Domain" (a summary of my arguments), it was the man with the big mustache who told me: "I rarely see a person so young as you be so conservative."

I WAS NOT BEING "CONSERVATIVE" - I WAS TRYING TO MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE "BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS" FROM A CLEAR MOLESTATION ATTEMPT

The gall of hearing an ELECTED NEGRO admit that we have massive problems with our young Black people in metro Atlanta but then framed it as a POLITICAL OPPORTUNITY.

Mr Simms did not content my arguments.  He only mentioned about my "Conservatisim".
I now see that he was making acknowledgement about my REFUSAL TO BE TAKEN FOR A RIDE.

I hope that the Atlanta Police find his killer and that they are given the Death Penalty for punishment of their "Street Pirate Sponsored Execution".

No comments: