Sunday, March 20, 2016

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK UNIVERSITY: My Greatest Fear For The Black Diaspora Is The Mentality Of The "We Are In The White House Negroes" Who See President Obama As A Personality They Live And Fight "White Supremacy" Vicariously Through But They Are Unaware That They Are Victims Of Colonization & Americanization And Ignorant About Economics And Foreign Policy Of The GOVERNMENT




Here is my internal battle as I watch the colonization affirmations that are directed at the Negro in America.


  • It is clear that the (Black) Female expresses a unique channel through which her wants, needs and preferences can be marketed to.    Yet when I start to make the case that "The Woman's Vote In Politics Can Be Manipulated By Appealing To Their Sentiments"....................

  • I AM PROVEN WRONG Because I See A Bunch Of Black Males Who Are Manipulated (And Who Spew Propaganda) Just The Same.  So I Conclude That GENDER Is Not The Most Significant Attribute Of The "We Are In The White House Negro"
    • I Debate More Black Progressive Fundamentalist Males who have compromised their Intellectual Sovereignty 
    • And I just finished marking up the PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIFESTO of Black Progressive Activist Kevin Powell as his goal in life is to have WHITE PEOPLE TO STOP THINKING OF HIM AS A "NIGGER".
OBAMA GOES FOR A WALK IN WASHINGTON DC - BUT THE WE ARE IN THE WHITE HOUSE NEGROES DO NOT KNOW WHO THE MAN WALKING NEXT TO HIM IS


ANALYSIS  - "WHY DO YOU HATE OBAMA?  ARE YOU SO DEPENDENT UPON SEEING 'WHITE MEN WITH POWER' THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN ACCEPT A BLACK MAN WITH POWER?"



The title of this section represents the most frequent taunt that I receive from Colonized Negroes who believe that "Popular Black Progressive Sentiment" is "BLACKNESS", as they go into their enforcement mode.

They are too blind and ideologically bigoted to see the difference between:

  • BLACK INTERESTS
  • POLITICS 
  • THE US GOVERNMENT / IMPERIALISM
If you talked to me 25 years ago when I was in college and you told me that:  "The Black Academia Is Fundamentally Corrupt, An Agent For Black-Faced Progressive Fundamentalism At The Expect Of Black Institutional Integrity And Development" I would have called you crazy.  

Fast forward with 25 years of life experience and maturation I am now at the point of formulating ways to STOP THEIR MOLESTATION OF BLACK PEOPLE.


I am astounded more by the INDIVIDUAL COMMENTS on FaceBook or in response to a "Colonizer's Field Agent" article (Kevin Powell on racism, Tariq N.'s criticism of Obama based upon a fraudulent supposition and the rebuttal to Tariq by a Negro who lists 'My Brother's Keeper' as a SUCCESS FOR OBAMA but he is too myopic to ask "WHAT FAILURE DOES THE NEED FOR MBK REPRESENT?" and "Since THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS TAKING CREDIT FOR A 'BLACK RITES OF PASSAGE PROGRAM" - is there COLONIZATION going on at our expense)

I keep watching internal economics (as discussed on business channels like Bloomberg and CNBC) and then I watch reports from Africa by CCTV and BBC and then turning inward to the Colonized Americanized So-Called Negro and I conclude that SOMEONE IS MANIPULATING THEM.

I am close to abandoning this theory.

I SEE FULL HUMAN EQUALITY AT WORK.

When Kevin Powell (and I have a full analysis of his fraudulent arguments coming) argues that the White racist founding fathers of America had plenty of chances to do right by Black people, but instead chose betrayal as they sought WHITE ADVANTAGE - he only proves himself as THE GREAT CREATOR OF NARRATIVES which do not comport to the PRESENT TRUTH.   The only thing that we can conclude as the key difference between the White populace in America, circa 1780 and the average Black American of today is that THE WHITE FOLKS OF THE PAST HAD THE NEGRO CUT OUT OF THE SPOILS OF AMERICA. 

There is NOT ONE sacred "Black" piece of integrity that you can point to that is off limits to manipulation and placed up for sale in the context of the Negro's lust for power and appeasement inside of America.
It is ultimately futile for me to show most Black Americans that:
  • The People Who Love Your POLITICAL/PERSONALITY ANALYSIS OF COMPLEX ECONOMIC ISSUES are never going to EDUCATE YOU at the risk of having you challenge them.  You are doing everything that they need you to do already
  • The American Government That You Protest Against In "Black Lives Matter" As The Police Kill Black Americans Is The Same Government That Is Killing People Of Color En Masse Using Drones.  The Only Difference Is That Their Colored Bodies Are Overseas 

I NOW SEE THAT THE REAL PROBLEM IS NOT THE US GOVERNMENT BUT THE INSTITUTIONS THAT THE NEGRO IN AMERICA HAS WHICH FAIL TO PROTECT THE 'SPRING WATER RESERVOIR' THAT HE CLAIMS TO POSSESS FROM BEING CONTAMINATED BY THE OVERFLOW FROM THE SEPTIC TANKS OF CONSUMERISM, HEDONISTIC ENTERTAINMENT, FRAUDULENT ACADEMICS, AND POLITICAL RELIGION WHICH SURROUND HIM

No comments: