Saturday, February 20, 2016

Today's Colonized Negro Is But A Capitalized Target Market Group: "Her Imports" Hair Weaves Just Put A Popup Ad On My Computer After My Investigation Of Their Colonization Scheme


Yesterday I was doing background research on the Colonizer's that are doing "Weave Financing" and put forth that ignorant commercial in which two Black females doing the voice over said "Girl you know these days NO ONE HAS GOOD CREDIT".

I am used to having Amazon.com posting images of items I just browsed upon their own web site on the subsequent web sites that I visit outside of the Amazon space.  I was not expecting (see lower right hand corner above) that "Her Imports" would make use of the same Ad Networks to allow them to do the same.

Just as I was monitoring "Hip Hop Colonization Radio Station" WUSL (Philadelphia) on the Internet and they noted a "Black History Month Power List" after playing 15 minutes of UNINTERRUPTED COMMERCIAL FREE IGNORANCE and noticed that BLACK HISTORY has "dignity enforcement" BECAUSE today it is mostly used as a "BLACK LOYALTY COLONIZATION SCHEME", I can't help but notice that the "Colonization Ad" above is located next to a story about Black Swimmers at Howard University that are creating "Diversity" in the ranks of collegiate swimming.



IF GIVEN THE CHOICE BETWEEN THE TWO -

  • IF I KNEW THAT THE YOUNG BLACK SWIMMERS AT HOWARD ARE LISTENING TO "HIP HOP COLONIZATION RADIO" ON THEIR WAY TO AN OTHERWISE ALL WHITE SWIM MEET...................
Based on the IGNORANT ATTACKS UPON BLACK PEOPLE that I listened to for the past few days - I WOULD FORCE THEM TO TAKE OFF THEIR HEADPHONES SO THEY CAN'T LISTEN TO THESE COLONIZATION MESSAGES and have them get mentally prepared to SWIM AGAINST THE WHITE FOLKS as they take full advantage of the public pools that their ancestors were not allowed to swim within.


No comments: