Tuesday, February 16, 2016

"The Preachers Of Atlanta" - I Am More Convinced Than Ever That Whatever The WHITE EUROPEAN STOLE FROM ANCIENT AFRICA, The Ancient Africans Stole From Somewhere Else And The Cycle Continues Today


I am not a "Holy Roller".
Just as I cannot run off football statistics or starting line ups like some people amaze me with, you are not going to hear me throw down any bible verses from memory.

My religion is a part of my personal philosophy.   And yes when events in my life happen and then become a learning experience I say to myself "MY GOD IS NOT TRYING TO HURT ME, ONLY TO MAKE ME GROW TO SHOW - IT AIN'T ALL ABOUT ME".

The producers of "The Preachers Of LA" and "The Preachers Of Detroit" have now set up shop in Atlanta.

Now I know form previous experiences that they are only looking for a certain type of "Christian Preacher" because this show is more about entertainment than religion.


I am far less judgmental as many people assume.
A co-worker told me and a younger co-worker "Where as I say what I want to say around [the other guy], I always feel bad if I curse around you".   I replied - "Last year I was in a Wal-Mart parking lot, dressed in my suit and tie coming from work and these 3 Black teen aged girls asked me: 'Are You A Preacher?' ".

I would rather be stereotyped "UPWARD" based upon my appearance and how I carry myself than the other way around.

I am not JUDGMENTAL.  I am FUNCTIONAL.

If you tell me that you want to "Unify" so we can work collaboratively to achieve a certain desired outcome - I, BASED UPON MY LIFE EXPERIENCE, am conditioned to look at this end goal and then do a reverse engineering path backward to the point where we now stand.   Then I am going to make a character assessment of that person and what I know to be his AGENDA, and then apply my skepticism there in.


First out of the chute is a female preacher who admits that she is more "Liberal Than Traditional", that few other Christian preachers would agree with her practices.

She is seen distributing condoms and doing needle exchange at the homeless center that I am very familiar with on Peachtree Steet in downtown Atlanta, one block away from the "Gladys Knight Chicken And Waffles Restaurant" where there is always a long line of superbly dressed Black women waiting outside for the honor of saying that they've been there.

The theory of a Progressive Fundamentalist preacher like Le'Andria Johnson is that you should not judge people but instead "Reach Them Where They Are At Present"
I have no problem with this theory - UNTIL it is put into practice and must necessarily look past the contradictions that it creates and how it must deny its own hand in creating it.

A few weeks ago on Al Jezeera there was a debate about Clean Needle Exchange.  Ali Velshi the Progressive voice noted that the use of dirty needles is driving the HIV and Hep C infection rates in the community of addicted people and that it is not only mean spirited for Penny Wise and Pound Foolish to focus on the moral issues around enabling drug abuse via clean needles while ignoring the high medical costs that must be paid by society from these infections. 
THE FRAUD IN HIS ARGUMENT IS THAT HE AND THE BLACK PROGRESSIVE LEGISLATORS IN FLORIDA WHO WERE DRIVING THIS BILL (along with the Black Preacher who was violating the law by handing out clean needles) is that they could not consider the POWER OF THE  DISCERNMENT NUMBING DRUGS THAT WERE CAUSING OTHERWISE RATIONAL PEOPLE TO INFECT THEMSELVES WITH NEEDLES THAT THEY HAPPENED TO FIND ON THE GROUND WITH A LITTLE DROP OF UNUSED DRUGS WITHIN.

THESE MISPLACED ADVOCACY INITIATIVES are what happen when you fail to prioritize the proper threat.

IF you are indeed a "Christian Minister" then it should be the POWER OF THE INTOXICANT to cause you to molest the #1 force that God granted to you:  THE WILL FOR SELF PRESERVATION AND PERPETUATION OF YOUR SEED - as the key element of your focus.  

I fully understand the need to "Reach People Where They Presently Stand" - but the fraud in the countenance of these POLITICAL PREACHERS is that they are unable to look at An Atlanta, A Detroit, a Los Angeles and note that these are not the "Fire Breathing Centers Of White Right Wing Oppression And Devilment" that they preach in their Political Churches.  These are the places where SECULAR PROGRESSIVISM rules in a near unchecked manner.   Yet despite the pleasure in seeing the sight of a Negro Mayor saying "The State Of The City Has Never Been Better" - neither the POLITICAL PREACHERS who sell SOCIAL JUSTICE nor the "Black Stenographer Newspapers" bothered to yell out to the mayor to GO ON A TOUR OF BLACK POVERTY IN ATLANTA, staring with the church one block away from city hall and then hoping on the new Atlanta Street Car, getting off before it turns left at the "Ritz Carlton Hotel" and then walking 6 blocks north till you get to the other homeless shelter filled with only Black destroyed lives.

The SLAVE NARRATIVES of "WHITE RIGHT WING OPPRESSION IN AMERICA" is a more powerful opiate to the Colonized Negro than the more logical demand for "HIS MONEY BACK' after he invested his valuables in the notion that AFTER HE FUSED HIS BLACK STRUGGLE IN WITH THE SECULAR PROGRESSIVE FUNDAMENTALIST NATIONALIZATION SCHEME that ALL NEGROES will have a TURKEY IN HIS OWN POT.

You are NOT going to see "The Preachers Of Atlanta" seek to bring down the WALLS OF JERICHO - the CIVIL RIGHTS PHARISEES and the money making operation known as "The King Compound" 




No comments: