Thursday, February 11, 2016

Fraud And Hokum's Journal: After "The Black Women Seen Crying In Atlanta Proper" Witness Rep John Lewis Diss Bernie Sanders For "NEVER SEEING HIM" On The Civil Rights Path, They Say They Never Saw John Lewis While They Were Grieving The Loss Of A Murdered Loved One In His District





JOHN LEWIS:

"I remember that day, March 7, 1965 as if it was yesterday!!  When one GET'S THEIR ASS KICKED ON A BRIDGE so severely YOU NEVER FORGET IT!

I will speak of that day for the rest of my life because it is so important to my power.

Now I recall a whole lot of GOOD WHITE FOLKS who put one foot in front of the other, walking with us as those White Racist Alabama State Troopers tapped their sticks on that bridge and warned us to go back.  I remember all of those bloody faces, Black and White together but.................."
"I NEVER SAW BERNIE SANDERS GETTING HIS ASS KICKED ON THAT BRIDGE IN 1965"
"My Son Made It Back Safely From Iraq.  A War That Rep John Lewis Vigorously Protested Against.

But When My Son Was Murdered Right Around THe Corner From The King Center............"

I DID NOT SEE JOHN LEWIS WHEN I WAS GRIEVING
"When my 1 year old baby was shot in the arm in my apartment building, and when I was in the hospital tending to him my apartment got robbed by Street Pirates who saw me on the news and knew that I would be with my baby.......................
I DID NOT SEE JOHN LEWIS WHEN I WAS GRIEVING 
"I saw John Lewis give a speech when the City of Atlanta and the Atlanta Braves named the street in front of the new baseball stadium into "Hank Aaron Drive.

But when my daughter was mind her business and driving on Hank Aaron Drive....When she was shot in the head, killed instantly and crashed her car into a tree..............
I DID NOT SEE JOHN LEWIS WHEN I WAS GRIEVING
"When I CUZ'T John Lewis For Blocking The Demolition Of The Old 'Paschal's Motor Lodge', Preventing College Students From Getting Their Own Brand New Dorms, I Apologized To Rep Lewis When I Heard That They Painted A "SOCIAL JUSTICE WISHING WALL" Over The Playwood Windows To Prevent All Of The Hippiety Hoppity Artists From Posting Their Sexually Offensive Album Covers On The Walls.

A Went To The 'Social Justice Wising Wall 1 Whole Year Ago And Wrote My Wish For Social Justice"

YET ONE YEAR AFTER WRITING AND MORE THAN 10 YEARS AFTER BEING SUCKERED BY JOHN LEWIS, Claiming That The "Busy Bee Restaurant" Would Move Into The BUILDING THAT DR KING USED TO EAT (Even Though It Was Constructed In The 1970's"...........
I HAVEN'T SEE JOHN LEWIS COME AROUND TO EVEN READ MY DREAMS ON THE "SOCIAL JUSTICE WISHING AND WAILING WALL"


No comments: