SO THAT WHEN IT COMES TO THE 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED COLONIZED ZONES"....
MY FRIEND VISITS PHILADELPHIA FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 15 YEARS:
Email Message Verbatim Today:
"Your home town of Philly is disturbing. Riding down Lancaster Avenue I did not know that Dr King stopped at 40th and Lancaster.
First The Negro Will Lose His House To Gentrification, Then His Pride Will Go, Shortly Followed By His Loyalties And Willingness To Allow His Valuables To Be Harvested
Listen man - I was there 2 weeks ago and you are not telling me anything that I don't already know. The Black Leadership is happy that they retained their political power and have their eyes set on Harrisburg and the White House knowing that they are going to get you Negroes following along.
I am enjoying my Sunday. I would rather debate your NY Giants vs the Eagles.
|Philly Curbed: Philadelphia Is One Of The Worst Cities For Income Inequality In America
WHERE INCOME INEQUALITY IS MIST INTENSE IN PHILADELPHIA
DEAR GOVERNOR WOLF - I Have Nothing Against You.
As a Black man who has been monitoring Educational Advocacy in Philadelphia since I was in school there during the 70's and 80's it was disheartening to see Black Political operatives SELLING THE BLACK COMMUNITY on the notion that YOU ARE GOING TO FIX EDUCATION FOR BLACK PEOPLE IN PHILADELPHIA.
You are but the 3rd attempt for them to colonize Black people.
- During The 1970's and 80s - Their Plan Was To Take Over The Political Seats Of Power In The School District Of Philadelphia (And the Municipal Government). I still remember their saying: "Once we get favorable people into power, who love our Black children - things will improve for the better for Black students in the School District Of Philadelphia". THEY GOT BLACKS TO INVEST THEIR HOPES AND VOTES. They got control over the system. THEY FAILED
- During the 2000's when the State Of Pennsylvania exercised its constitutional mandate to provide governance over the school system and took over the school system, with the "School Reform Commission" the confidence men grew emboldened once again. With the SRC in power they felt more comfortable in their ACTIVIST position, fighting against the enemy establishment power.
- YET AGAIN they showed that they were not above making use of their own Black kids as POLITICAL PAWNS.
- Even though THOUSANDS OF BLACK PARENTS either
- Moved To The Suburbs (South Jersey, Delaware, or North Of Philly) to evade the School System
- MOVED THEIR CHILDREN TO CHARTER SCHOOLS and dutifully performed the parental mandates that these schools required
- BLACK EDUCATION WAS MADE INTO A "MONETARY EQUATION FROM THE STATE" and got functionally disconnected from the DEVELOPMENT OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY
So I hope that you understand my frustration to see my friends and some family members SELLING A WHITE MAN AS THEIR PROGRESSIVE SAVIOR that I faulted you for exploiting them.
A RECENT VISIT TO PHILLY CAUSED ME TO UNDERSTAND YOU LOUD AND CLEAR.
I AM NOT MAD AT YOU, IN FACT
I tell them that I RESPECT ANYONE who studies the actors in the game, MASTERS what makes them tick and provides for their wants as they are being summarily USED.
When I went out for a long walk to see the new "River View" on the Schuylkill River the picture of what is happening in Philly became clear. (Especially after I did my recent tours of West/North/South and SW Philly)