Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Fraud And Hokum's Journal: The Atlanta Multi-Millionaire/Political Operative Hip Hop Cabal Suffers A Fracture. While Rapper Ludacris Says: "I Support Charter Schools Because I Have Matured And Am Tired Of Hanging Around Dumb Asses", His Cohort Young Jeezy Says: "I Wished That Joe Biden Was Running For President" And "I Would Be The Mayor Of Detroit" - KNOWING THAT THIS IS THE ONLY CITY WHO BELIEVES HE IS QUALIFIED TO BE THEIR LEADER


December 2008 - After The Barack Obama Presidential Campaign Victory - Every Prominent Official In The Democratic Party Of Georgia Returned To The Campaign Trail, Hosting A "Get The Black Folks Back To The Polls To Vote For The White Democratic Senatorial Candidate In A Run Off Election Against A Republican That Vows To Keep Obama As A One Term President Due To Racism


THE WHITE DEMOCRATS KNEW THAT T.I., YOUNG JEEZY AND LUDA ON STAGE WOULD COMPEL BLACK PEOPLE TO INVEST THEIR VALUABLES 




I Thought That This Was A Photoshopped Image Until I Saw That The Source Was The NY Times

In The Spirit Of Give Some Measure Of Credit Where Credit Is Due:

Rapper Ludacris, Speaking As A Father Believes That His Children Require EDUCATIONAL OPTIONS When The Government Operated Public School System Denies Him A QUALITY EDUCATIONAL OFFERING, Yet Expects Him To Shut Up, Stay In Line And Take It
Luda Partially Breaks Ranks With The Black Racial Services Machine Oligarchy 

Luda:  "No do not misinterpret my stance. I STILL WANT THE WHITE REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR OUT OF OFFICE.  I just can't continue to lie and claim that the WHITE REPUBLICANS IN THE STATE are responsible for the condition of Black schools in South Dekalb and South Fulton. " 
Young Jeezey Is Interviewed By A Magazine Worthy Of His Brilliance  HOW DO YOU CONVINCE A CLOWN ASSED NEGRO THAT HE IS A BUFFOON AND NOT A PHARAOH?




THE SOURCE MAGAZINE - THE "WE ARE IN THE WHITE HOUSE NEGRO" HIP HOP JOURNAL
THE FANTASIES OF THE COLONIZER'S FIELD AGENTS:

(From The Article To The Left)

2015 has come and gone.  The final issue of the year is always a bittersweet moment.  The ever-evolving culture that is Hip-Hop has brought us many proud moments to look back on this year:

  • The Explosion Of Hip Hop On Film And Television
  • 20th Anniversary Of The "Million Man March"
  • Guest Visits To The White House
  • Wale And Others Participating With The First Lady On An Educational Initiative 
2016 - FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 8 YEARS THOSE REGISTERED TO VOTE WILL NOT BE VOTING FOR A NEW PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES .

IT'LL BE TOUGH TO SEE OBAMA GO, BUT HE'S HAD AN HISTORIC RUN, AND RACKED UP SOME HIGH-PROFILE WINS ALONG THE WAY
The Interview With Mayor Jeezy 
2016 Is A Presidential Election Year.  Are You Into Politics At All?  Do You Have Any Idea Who You'll Vote For?


  • I'm gonna keep it buck with you.  I was really hoping  Joe Biden would have run.
THE JOURNALIST DOING THE INTERVIEW SAYS:  "RIGHT SAME HERE" 
Part 2 Of The Colonization Interview


"He backed out, so the only other candidate I feel, because I'm a taxpayer, and I'm not telling anybody to endorse anybody, I feel is Hillary Clinton is the next best person for the Democratic Party.  But Joe Biden would have been ideal he would have been the guy.


IF I EVER RAN FOR THE MAYOR OF A CITY IT WOULD BE DETROIT MICHIGAN. JUST KNOW THAT.

I have such a real bond with that city man.  The people in it.  I understand them so much.  I just feel LIKE I CAN HELP.

I feel like I can be the buffer, I can be the guy that can mediate and make people understand why certain things don't work and why certain things will. .


Finally = "Atlanta Blackstar News" Gives Their Two Cents 



I FEAR FOR MY PEOPLE DURING THE ADVANCED STAGES OF THEIR COLONIZATION

No comments: