I only caught the final parts of the "Hip Hop Faux Radical Revolutionary Colonization Songs"in question.
THE FAULT IS ALL MINE!!!
When I listen to their WORDS that they so boldly present I ACTUALLY GO BEYOND ingesting their INDIVIDUAL CLAIMS and am FOOLISH ENOUGH to string it all together.
MY GOAL IS NOT TO PLAY "GOTCHA"
My goal, from day #1 of this blog was to find out: "WHO the Colonized Negro Is ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT When He Makes Use Of Amorphous Terms Such As:
- THEY - "They don't want a Ninja having Shit"
- THE SYSTEM
- SOCIAL JUSTICE (The essential Unicorn Pee concoction that all Progressive Fundamentalism resides upon)
- The FIGHT meme - Always FIGHTING OUTWARD, never "Practicing Defensive Future Investing"
When I got to one song I FELL INTO A DEPRESSION.
In THE SAME SONG one Negro Hip Hop Colonizer Said:
- THE SYSTEM Wanted You To Believe That Osama Bin Laden Was The Primary Threat To The American System SO THE SYSTEM KILLED HIM
- AND THEN................THE SYSTEM Wanted You To Believe That PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS NOT AMERICAN So They Told You He Was From KENYA