Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Dear Derrick "Fight The Power" Boazman - THANK YOU! The Lady At 5:07PM Caused Me To Curse At The Radio And You Refused To Entertain Her Foolishness


Dear Derrick "Fight The Power" Boazman of WAOK:

THANK YOU.

Today I had your show playing on my smartphone as I was in the supermarket.

I listened to your joint broadcast "Stop The Music" on Monday night discussing "Crime and Violence Within The Black Community".  I "felt you all" but I still can't say that I trust your ability to SEGREGATE "The Black Community Consciousness" from the "American Political Domain".

The first test came with the lady who called in at about 5:06pm on your Tuesday show.  The one won made the claim:


  • Though Wayne Williams took the fall for the "Atlanta Child Murders" - Klan Racists likely snuck into Atlanta, killed the Black kids and disappeared 
  • That these same White Racists are intent on making PRESIDENT OBAMA look bad so they are starting to arrange the system by which the Black murder rate is increasing
I was originally wondering why you didn't cut her off.
At the end of the call I was glad that you did not cut her off.

When she asked her summary question:  "Do you think that the White racists are killing Black people in order to take down President Obama, especially after they are angry that he won a second term?"

You said "NO" and then went to a commercial break.

The fact that you did not even entertain her question, in my view, was because of the "Stop The Music" episode that you participated in.

You put THE BLACK COMMUNITY "GOVERNANCE CULTURE" over "POLITICS" and "APPEASING A 'NEGRO'S PRESENT CONSCIOUSNESS".














No comments: