- Philadelphia Inquirer: Pediatrician had been strangled before being set afire
- NY Daily News: 'Smoldering' body of Philadelphia doctor discovered by dogwalker, authorities say
- CHOP Physician Was One Of 6 Murders In Philly This Weekend -
(And The Only One That Was The Exception From The 'Run Of The Mill' Murder So This Is Why We Are Featuring Her)
I HAVE NO INTENTION OF MAKING "LIGHT" OF THIS BRUTAL, SAVAGE CRIME.
The Death Penalty Is Reserved For Such A Person
THIS POST makes no assumptions as to who the killer is and what his motivations were.
With all due respect this is a "transaction" into the larger point that I am going to make.
With Melissa Ketunuti Violently Removed From The Payroll Of Children's Hospital - Are The Institutions Of Philadelphia Producing A Generation Of Replacement Practitioners That Will Allow The City To Maintain And Then Raise Its "Standard Of Living" Among "The Least Of These", Using Native Talent?
At this point I could take this post in a number of different directions.
- I could do a screen print of my friend Filled-Negro's priorities
- I could return back to what Mayor Michael Nutter exposed as the real "superior interests" for the people of West Philly are
I won't do this.
My simple question is this:
"ARE YOU SATISFIED that the City Of Philadelphia - as a 'governed / managed' entity is sufficiently:
- Protecting its human resources?
- Developing its human resources?
- Funding its "human resource development" institutions?
- and thus Channeling them into "Professional Service Provider" positions that will work for the purposes of "servicing the people" allowing them to live up to the desired standard of living
- ...... - in a self perpetuating LOCAL ECONOMY?
- ...... - one that is a "Reference Model" worthy of replication elsewhere?