Monday, January 28, 2013

Blax News: Rick Ross - "I Though The Slave Catchers In Django Were Shooting At Me And I Crashed My Rolls Royce As I Tried To Get Way From Being Captured Into Slavery"




IF there were a PATTERN of NRA officials shooting at or killing Black people - we would have a certain conversation in this nation.

SINCE there is a pattern of "Hip Hop Voice Of The Street Pirate" artists heavily associated with GUN PLAY - where "Life Imitates Art Imitating Life" - we are now talking about GUN CONTROL.

The very same people who had their eyes fix on their SmartPhone - waiting for a RIGHT WING INSULT against Black people during the "Campaign of 2012" will hear the "Hip Hop Voice Of The Street Pirate" say the word "NIGGA I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" on a commercial artifact and instead of being OFFENDED - they will ask the DJ to "TURN IT UP - THAT HAS A NICE BEAT"!!!


No comments: