Sunday, December 23, 2012

SBPDL 360 Journal: SBPDL Is Pissed That They Can't Find A Negro To Pin The $1.5 Million Woodruff Arts Center Heist Upon But They Promise To Snitch On Those Blacks Who Look Guilty

AJC: Weeks later, still no arrests in Woodruff Arts Center scam


I think I had better hedge my bet.
I would be very surprised if the "Woodruff Arts Center" in Atlanta allowed one "Negro" employee access to $1.48 million in purchasing dollars to funnel through several shell corporations.

IF it does turn out that the employee is Black - you can be sure that this incident will be put at the top of Paul Kersey's "SBPDL Top 10 Points Of Evidence Of Why It Is Not Wise To Trust Negros".  

In reading his book I was surprised that he still remember the gang of 30 Black teens who went "wilding" on a MARTA train, beating up several White people and stealing their money and cellphones.  This assault operates in the mind of Paul Kersey just like the Civil Rights Pharisees who walk up to a fire hydrant on Auburn Avenue and Piedmont Road, recalling how the Atlanta Fire Department sprayed them and knocked them to the pavement back in 1961.


IF the Wooduff thief is not Black we are not going to hear from SBPDL that with $1.48 million the non-Black thief could purchase  2,960 iPhones and then fence them to various families in Buckhead who would never thing about purchasing hot merchandise on a street corner on Northwest Atlanta.



From The Article
It has been nearly four weeks since officials at the Woodruff Arts Center announced that a former employee had bilked the institution out of $1.48 million by funnelling money through a fake company he had set up.
Since then, no one has been arrested and the name of the former employee suspected of embezzlement has not been released, leaving Woodruff supporters and observers frustrated.
“How long does it take for a tiny investigation like this?” said Ferdinand Levy, a former dean of Georgia Tech’s College of Management. “This isn’t Madoff.”
Virginia A. Hepner, president and CEO of the Woodruff Arts Center, re-confirmed Sunday that all of the center’s findings from an internal investigation have been turned over to the U.S. Attorney’s office, which “will determine the timing of any announcements it will make about the investigation and results thereof,” she said.
“We are appalled by this fraud and are aggressively pursuing recovery options,” Hepner said. “Donors can know that their contributions are not at risk. If anything, this event will enhance the proper oversight and governance of the center’s operations.”
In an email to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the U.S. Attorney’s Office would not comment.
On Nov. 27, Hepner, who had only been on the job since July, announced that over the past five years, a former employee had been submitting invoices from a dummy company for unrendered services.
Hepner did not say what the supposed services were, but acknowledged that the “company” was one of the Woodruff’s 13 regular vendors. Hepner at the time said the worker created the company and assigned it a vendor number. And as an administrator since 2004, he could request payments for the fake company with little to no oversight.
The amounts billed and paid gradually increased, but not enough to raise any red flags.
It wasn’t until the worker quit in October for unrelated reasons that it was discovered to be a scam.

No comments: