View Larger Map
AJC: Clerk shot dead at College Park BP station
Look at the map above and let me take you on a tour of the murders that have transpired in the past 24 months within this box of land represented above.
- From The "B" position up top - the murder of the BP gas station attendant happened this weekend
- Drive down Godby Road but keep going straight, rather than turning on "Old National Highway" - the 2 Black mothers shot execution style as they were forced to strip naked and perform sexual favors on the pack of 4 STREET PIRATES before they were murdered.
- Get back on Old National High Way and go down to the "Krystals Restaurant" on the right. A former employee who "knew where the loot is" came in on the "Closing Team" and stole the money. He murdered one of his former co-workers in the process.
- Go down to "Jerome Road". A Black man was getting robbed by Street Pirates. He made the fatal mistake of attempting to RUN AWAY after handing over his valuables. The Street Pirates felt DISRESPECTED and shot him in the back - he "bled out" on the streets and died.
- Want a drink and to see some strippers? Go to "Rocka-Fellas" club.
- A DJ got into a fight with someone. He fired one shot to "Knock The Ninja To The Ground" and then stood over him and FIRED THE SHOT that taught his enemy is "Final Lesson".
- Another Street Pirate murdered a Black man in the neighborhood and then went into the club to enjoy the last "table dance" that he would enjoy as a free man
- Get back on Old National Highway and keep driving south. You just missed Burdett Road and you kept driving down to Hwy 138. You saw that you have gone too far because you saw the mansion that Hollyfield used to live in. If you go left to turn around you will see the church parking lot where another Black man was murdered as this lot was used as the "Overflow lot" to "Club Ritz".
- If you keep straight down Hwy 279 and cross into Fayette County - the "Tea Party County" - you will see a subdivision where one of the two Black men who were murdered in the county that is on watch by the NAACP. He was followed home after driving home from a club in Fulton County and shot dead by Street Pirates that followed him in his own drive way. There is no evidence that a "Tea Party Militia" did the hit
- You go back north on Old National and see the "Kroger Super Market" that you were told if you see it - you have gone too far
- You turn left and you see World Changers Church. While INDEED they had a murder on their premises - AT LEAST it was at the hands of a MAN who was KNOWN TO HAVE MENTAL ISSUES.