"After So Many Years Of TAKING The 'Black Community Development Consciousness' And Using It To Drive Investments Of The 'Equal Black Ballots' - WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT - WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY?"
This post is a follow up to the post I made yesterday as I listened to a Black Progressive Supremacist manhandle a "Black Conservative" who has his loyalties aligned with the Republican Party.
When you debate a Progressive Supremacist WITHOUT reminding him of his incumbency over the "Mission Accomplished Zones", his stack of "Community 401K Investment Funds" that he has amassed over many decades, but allow him to cast a debate purely on the TRANSACTION AT HAND - he is always going to force you into answering that inevitable question "What have YOU done for 'The Least Of These' , that they should shift their loyalties to you?"
Two points before I continue:
- This is a blog focused "Within The Black Community". Though the notion of "The Least Of These" is not exclusively Black - in the context of this blog my focus is upon the Black community.
- I do NOT believe that by strengthening the hand of the Republican Party that the issues of Black America will be solved. My glancing affinity is that the people who most frequently do battle with the "Embedded Confidence Men" who are misappropriating the "Black Community 401K Development Fund" would at least show more competency in their ability to debate BUT that they ultimately see that their attachment to their political party is an anchor.
- The real problem is that the Black American Consciousness has been attached to the "American Political Domain" and by extension the "Malcolm X Political Football Game". The ONLY thing that the 'Democrat who is Black' can say to make him feel better than his 'Republican who is Black' rival is that he has MORE BLACK PEOPLE in his favor because he offers them CONSUMER toiletries that affirm their tepid standard of living here in America.
- The Conservatives used it to show the socialistic tendencies of the Obama Administration to make us all wards of the state
- The Progressives used the commercial to show that in these tough times where the people did not create these economic conditions we have an administration in power who cares about the people and will responds to their needs
My own analysis of this latest move by the "Progressive Supremacist Machine" is that, once again, they show their expertise in walking past their incumbency in the "Mission Accomplished Zones" which have failed to produce the promised economic sustenance, revitalization and organic growth and are now seen retaining the PRESENT confidence of the people by transferring the debate to their ABSENCE OF FOOD ON THE DINNER TABLE.
At this point in the series of transactional debates they have the audacity to ask their enemy, on behalf of "The Least Of These" - "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR US SO THAT YOU MIGHT EARN THE CONFIDENCE OF THE LEAST OF THESE, PROVING THAT YOU CARE?"
When a political policy wonk is provided with that challenge he tries to communicate his foundation of "Conservative Rugged Individualism" that forms the basis of his opposition to the government policy at hand and then spews his alternative policy theory that ultimately proves less generous to "The Least Of These".
He will be skinned alive in the debate each time.
His debate adversary only needs to:
- Out "Policy Wonk Him"
- Tell of how "The Favored Progressive Plan" is more generous
- Detail how "The Rich", "The Corporations" have made great profits AND ruined the system
- The GOVERNMENT is going to step in and make it all better because it is the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE
How To Use "The Time Line" And The "GPS Positioning Tools" In A Debate With A Progressive Supremacist
If you note all of the indictments listed above regarding who "made off with the loot" and who got stronger - you'll notice that even when the Progressive Supremacists have their way they will never claim that "The People" got stronger (as individuals). They talk about how their collective voices, through their union of people THROUGH GOVERNMENT has made them stronger.
What they are really talking about is a "Strong CONSUMERS Union". Virtually all of their mandates focus upon maximizing the "Being In Receipt Of" effect that I have warned against. This should never be mistaken for "Enhanced Organic Competencies" among the people. In fact, their goal is to abstract one's competencies contributed into the societal resource pool from his "social justice entitlement" for receiving from this pool.
It is ultimately a waste of time to focus one's argument on GOVERNMENT DEFICITS and fiscal balance. The United States system of finance is all based upon fiat currency and investor confidence. In as much as it is the case that the "Social Justice Treasury Raider" and the "Corporate/Wall Street/Defense Treasury Raider" both have the same goal of extracting resources from this nation's piggy bank - the talk about a concept that they don't "FEEL" because the upper limits that would otherwise confine them are camouflaged by the antics of "The Fed" - is not worth the time.