Eric Holder: Barack Obama’s ‘secret weapon’ with black voters? by James Braxton Peterson
Now I could take the above title and stop, accepting that Prof James B Peterson, the Hip Hop Professor is actually correct.
From the perspective of the PREVAILING PROGRESSIVE FUNDAMENTALIST CONSCIOUSNESS within the Black community- Attorney General Eric Holder has indeed provided a large quantity of bread that has been pleasing to their palate. As long as we leave it in referential terms this stands.
It is when we draw it out into absolute measures that Prof Peterson's column falls to bit.
This nation’s first African-American attorney general exists in the historical shadow of this nation’s first black president, but Eric Holder has established himself as one of the most racially progressive AG’s ever to hold the office. Over the course of his tenure, Holder has addressed a wide-range of policy issues that advance progressively situated, race-based outcomes.
- "Racially Progressive"
- Wide-Range of Policy Issues that advance progressively race-based outcomes
My mental roadblock that prevents me from loyally following along with Prof Peterson's analysis of Holder and the US Department of Justice is that - they can't do a damned thing that would be pleasing to the Civil Rights Pharisees in cutting in half the number of "Ninjas Who Got Themselves Kilt" on the streets of the Black Community.
I could have predicted the list of "Progressive Policies" that Prof Peterson would ultimately lay out in his piece on NBCNews.com's The Grio (In need to get used to this reference).
- Obama reduced crack sentencing - You do realize that "Crack Is A Black Drug" - even though the same people will also tell you that WHITE PEOPLE use more crack than do Blacks. The fact that more Blacks are arrested for crack shows RACISM in the drug sentencing. Of course the greater amount of drug violence among "Street Pirates Who Are Black" gets lost in their argument
- Holder went after the Sanford FL Police Department to obtain justice for Trayvon Martin
This week the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement organization released a report that details rampant violence against black and brown folk at the hands of police and vigilante-like faux-neighborhood-watch types. The report suggests that a person of color is murdered every 40 hours. Holder’s Justice Department has taken innovative steps to generate preventive solutions to violence against youth and to specifically address the homicide rates of young black men.
Street Pirates in the cities of Chicago, Atlanta or Philadelphia INDIVIDUALLY bust a cap in the azz of a "Ninja Who Got Himself Kilt" in a cycle that is closer to 24 hours.
In my analysis of the psychology of a Black Progressive Fundamentalist who sees the killing of a Black at the hands of a neighborhood watchman as being SUPERIOR to that of a regular Black man on the street doing the same - I was forced to slightly adjust a label that I had started using a few weeks ago.
These people are not "Progressive Supremacists" - defending Progressivism as a White defends the supremacy of his own race. These people are more accurately called "Government Supremacists" - in that anyone operating with the AUTHORITY of government - real or assumed - has committed an attack on a Black that is SUPERIOR to a Street Pirate that murdered a Black for no logical reason.
Notice the use of the word "Rampant" to describe the outright assault upon Black people by "government authorities". Yet for some reason - as we note the rampage of "Street Pirate On Black" homicides this summer - the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement seems disinclined to release a report that affixes blame to the CULTURE from which these killers of Black people were derived.
|In Order To Praise Eric Holder - We Are Asked To Take Our Eyes Off Of The Prize|
|The Veneration Of ONE Black Man As A Scheme To Evade Scrutiny Of The EFFECTIVENESS In Keeping Other Black Males Alive
An affront to all of the "Black Women Seen Crying On The Television News" after suffering a loss at the hands of a street pirate.
Articles From 2012 On The Subject Of Violence And Lawlessness Within The Black Community
If you take a look at the last bullet item, the article attempts to rebut the claims of a crime wave today by pointing out that rates of violence and murder today are less than they were several decades ago, while we were in the midst of a drug war.
When I hear such a line of argument I also imagine that the Klan used to "self report" their reforms by noting how many fewer Blacks have been lynched over time.
This author is on the defensive. His goal is NOT to define an acceptable level of peace that is present within the community that affirms the competency in governance that is within. He senses that outside people are waging critical attacks upon Black people and he contents himself by pointing to past period in which things there totally out of control and uses that reference to claim progress.
Any such Black operative journalist should be forced to define what his ABSOLUTE RATE OF SATISFACTION is and be made to show a plan by which he will scrutinize the key governing forces that will need to bring this rate into fruition.
This is no accident people.
On WRFG Atlanta (The PROGRESSIVE Information Station) on this past Friday and on C-SPAN Book TV's rebroadcast of "Jim and Jap Crow" where one of Prof Cornel West's students joined Prof West at the "Hue-Man" book store in Harlem I heard to distinct references to the SUPERIORIZATION of George Zimmerman to the properties of a sworn police officer. This was done in the context of a conversation by "Non-White White Supremacists" promoting the narrative of "White Supremacist Oppression" of Black people and how it is alive today.
I also hear an inference to "White Allies", indicating that certain talking points and ideas are spread around the progressive fundamentalist community.
The grand flaw (and fraud) of this line of thinking is that it always counts on a loyal band of supporters to go along with its arguments, never noting the exceptions.
- While Dr West fused together (domestic) "Police Brutality" and International Western Imperialism - he could not bring himself to mention the world "Commander In Chief Barack Obama". I would like to think that the Progressive Beat Down suffered by Dr West in 2011 was the cause of him "staying in his place" on this matter. However, I actually believe that in discussing "President Barack Obama as a purveyor of violence and imperialism around the world" - it would DISTRACT his all Black audience in Harlem from the lyrical tracks that he intended to lay during this session.
When Progressive-Fundamentalism stands at the decision point of having to INDICT ITSELF to retain its CREDIBILITY - it PUNTS, knowing that its base is not going to call itself out and hold a "Self-Occupation" in the middle of an "Occupation" movement.
The Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Under The Command Of Eric Holder That Prof Peterson Is Not Going To Tell You About
About a month ago Charles Samuels, a direct report to AG Eric Holder was asked to testify before a US Senate panel to discuss claims of torture in the Federal Prison System. Mr Samuels is the Director of the Bureau of Prisons, an agency of the US Department Of Justice.
I understand that Prof Peterson was given a certain space limit by NBCNews to write his column and this is the likely reason why his praise of Eric Holder was absent a discussion on the grievances that the "Prisoners Rights Movement" has against Holder and every other person to occupy the position that Holder is resident in.
I can hear many of the "Political Prisoners" on cell block D reading Prof Peterson's article and saying "This is some Bull Sh&#!!!"
Since Prof Peterson penned his article with the express purposes of showing how PLEASING Eric Holder is to the Civil Rights Pharisees, it stands to reason that he was not going to get "negative" (like me) and remind them of the grievances that they have against the system. These grievances will remain - even after Holder departs and the Civil Rights Pharisees return to their negative bias.
Blocking The Enforcement Of Photo Voter ID Laws - A Metaphor Of The Blind Corruption That Makes The Civil Rights Pharisees Happy
Of course the last bullet point of merriment that Prof Peterson has pulled out in support of Eric Holder has been his staunch commitment to "Voting Rights" as he goes hard against the "voter suppression scheme" in which everyone is asked to show a Photo ID upon voting all for the purposes of netting the "Inferior Voters" into the trap that was set.
Over time I have learned that the better strategy to rebut this claim of "Black voter suppression' is to go to the places where the Civil Rights Pharisees have used the unmolested Black vote to assemble a favorable machine.
The key perversion of their argument is that they draw Black Progressives along based on the THREAT to VOTING. Voting is merely a METHODOLOGY toward a certain end. They understand that as Black people are curled up in a defensive position few of us are going to make note of the scheme - and do a check of the "Black Community Development Fund Balance", to notate evidence of growth.
While the NAACP throws up fanciful numbers of the people who will be disenfranchised because they lack a photo ID - there is a far, far, far larger quantity of individuals who suffer damage - regardless of if they vote or not.
The citizens of "The Mission Accomplished Zones" that are suffering from erosion of their quality of life don't have the protection of Prof Peterson and the Civil Rights Pharisees as such a stance would necessarily force them to go against their friends in the political establishment that they have erected.
Despite what Prof Peterson and his fellow Black Progressive Fundamentalists want you to believe - the 4 government officials pictured above have FAR LESS POWER to bring forth CIVIL RIGHTS WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY via ORGANIC means than does a group of Black people who gather together to prevent the corrupt Black Racial Services Machine from usurping their Black community grievances into the "American Political Domain".
Once they promote the ASSUMED EQUALITY of every little Black boy and little Black girl in their ranks, treating them as a GIFT FROM GOD, that needs to be molded into a finished form that will bring prosperity to the community - 95% of the problems in our community will be sufficiently mitigated.
Until then the Black collective will continue to OUTSOURCE their CONSCIOUSNESS toward the government forces, just as the Embedded Confidence Men and their media partners want them to.
- SAFE STREETS - The US Department Of Justice IS NOT Going To Label The Heightened Attacks On Black People From Other Black People As A CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION
- QUALITY EDUCATION - IF Thomas Perez set foot into the large Mission Accomplished School Systems that educate large concentrations of Black students with the goal of RUNNING THE LEADERSHIP OUT OF POWER because they failed to provide education of a sufficient quality - the Civil Rights Pharisees that are today singing his praise would accuse him of RACISM in trying to purge Black leaders from power
- THRIVING LOCAL ECONOMIES - If some progressive think tank was to release a report documenting the hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost earnings over a career as Black people in "Mission Accomplished Cities" are made to suffer from the incompetency in development that leads to the exodus of "Consumers Of Labor", Higher Taxes to make up for the loss - which ultimately create a spiral effect - No agency within the Holder Justice Department would ramp up their investigations of these city machines, hoping to obtain GOOD GOVERNANCE that would change their fortune. Obama/Holder/Perez and Ali FULLY understand that the PRIMARY force that defines the ultimate fortunes within these places is the CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE VOTERS. In as much as they have chosen to reaffirm the leadership of these machines over their communities - we can't conclude that this is ILLEGAL. But we do understand why the "Black Flight Progressives" and the "White Flight Progressives" move the hell out of dodge once they realize that there is an insufficient number of conservatives left to blame everything on.