Sadly - the Black Racial Services Machine - the overlay political/ideological force that dominates the prevailing consciousness does not have any institutional integrity enforcements that prevent Embedded Confidence men from having their way inside of the "Black Community Consciousness Nucleus".
In my assessment the greatest damage to the long term development interests of the Black community IS "The Black Press".
The companies hiring "Paid Blacks" understand who and why they are recruiting them. Only they can "play through" the notion that the most powerful man in the nation has been "spread eagle" on the hood of a police cruiser, his pocket emptied and he is made to show ID via his birth certificate. This as these same press operatives spike the discussion about how this same man has the POWER to order that death be rained upon Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia per his command of the American Imperialist forces. Only they can convince their loyal "Tweeter Followers" that the chief law enforcement officer in the land has himself been a victim of "Stop And Frisk" as he also is asked for papers. In listening to these political syncopated talking points their Black Progressive readership won't note that all of the prime federal law enforcement agents report to this man. The same people who protest the fact that the FBI, US Marshals, DEA and ATF are no longer leaving their boot prints on the front doors of Black people's homes because their "battering ram" now leaves a square imprint without any mud that has to be cleaned off - are the same people who show that claims of RACISM against favorable figures that they seek to protect is SUPERIOR to the offenses that they used to enumerate against the agencies that they now command.
Instead the "Paid Blacks" are presented in the broadcast studio to get the masses focused on how SUPERIOR their common ideological enemy's attacks are to any agency level attacks that they used to protest against. If we step back and look at the functional outcomes of this "attention diversion scheme" - the actual result of having "Paid Blacks" on the opinion staff is that:
- The Black Unemployment rate is no longer an indictment against the incumbent but a rallying cry for "The Blacks" to stick together and fight for the incumbent's jobs program - even if it only promised to temporarily address less than 8% of the over all employment problems
- The greater threat to Black people is that by having everyone carded at the voting booth - that the herd will be culled of "The Least Of These" who will drown in the river because they'll show that they can't swim. The notion that the present prevailing consciousness that voted for the conditions in Newark, Detroit and Chicago, without their votes molested, will not be discussed as the "Paid Blacks" will never be asked to comment on how they have taken their eyes off of the prize in discussing what our ancestors actually hoped for as they struggled to have their public voices heard
- They are heard telling their readership how wonderful Obama's "Race To The Top" has been and how the Koch Brothers are threatening to cause public schools to fail as they execute their scheme for school privitaization. They won't use academic performance numbers to justify their marketing of Obama's plans. They won't use economic productivity numbers to show how the local school systems that favorable people now control have been starved for revenue because they failed to maintain a productive economic base as the "consumers of labor" moved to other locations which had a population that was better prepared academically.
To get the proper context of the number of seedy characters in the media - we should look at the responses from the various "seedy characters" to which Politico's White House reporter Joe Williams did nothing wrong. From this we should deduce their own "corporate standards".
Their standards typically are in the form of a function. They are willing to go where ever their ideological opposition takes them. Victory in the "Malcolm X Political Football Game" is their primary justification. When the referees for the game are seen cheering instead of setting limits - all bets are off regarding how low they all will go.
- NY Daily news: Politico's Joe Williams Suspended For Saying "Romney Only Comfortable Around White People"
- Washington Post Eric Wemple - "Politico's Joe William's Retweet Of Joke Against Ann Romney Violates Journalistic Integrity
- The Wrap: Joe Williams Says "He's Done" At The Politico
- EUR Web: Politico's Reporter Joe Williams Suspended For Being Black?
- News One.com: Boyce Watkins (Of "If George Bush Was A Black Man Fame) Joe Williams At Politico: Suspended For Being A Black Man?
- Mediaite: Suspended Politico Reporter Joe Williams Releases A Statement Bashing Brietbart.com
I can go on, but you get the picture.
Joe Williams' Comments On MSNBC - "The Place Where The Black Progressive-Fundamentalist Agenda Moves Forward At The Expense Of The Black Community"
It’s very interesting that he does so many appearances on Fox & Friends. And it’s unscripted. It’s the only time they let Mitt off the leash, so to speak. But it also points out a larger problem he’s got to solve if he wants to be successful come this fall: Romney is very, very comfortable, it seems, with people who are like him. That’s one of the reasons why he seems so stiff and awkward in some town hall settings, why he can’t relate to people other than that. But when he comes on Fox & Friends, they’re like him. They’re white folks who are very much relaxed in their own company.
Though Dr Boyce Watkins is no paragon of journalistic integrity I agree with him that the words spoken by Joe Williams - the individual are not "offensive".
|This Comment Is Only Permissible On "Obama's Rolex Watch With Roland 'Thurgood' Martin".|
Thankfully Other Programs Have Higher Standards.
Joe Williams the journalist who must at least put on a front of "journalistic integrity" was exposed to me a while ago. His recent visit to "Obama's Rolex Watch With Roland 'Thurgood' Martin" is a perfect barometer of the real agenda of Mr Williams when HE takes off his press pass and relaxes with fellow Black Progressive-Fundamentalists.
Ironically on the story of "Mitt Romney Visits A Failing School In West Philly", Mr Williams' only comment was that Romney's visit drew a crowd of Obama supporters outside.
Using what is most important to me as my guide - My observations of what the "Mayor Of Philadelphia" did at this Pro-Obama rally outside of Romney's visit to an impoverished section of West Philly proved to be a seminal moment in my understanding of how much of a threat the "Malcolm X Political Football Game" is to the development of the Black Community. CLEARLY Joe Williams didn't see it and was actually happy that "The Least Of These" Blacks confronted Romney to tell him that "This Is Obama's Community!!!!" as they beckoned the Republican to come outside of his formal meeting inside of the school and walk the streets to see what poverty looks like.
The Mayor Of Philadelphia KNEW the consciousness of the people who stood before him. He understood that, just like Joe Williams' they were more interested in hearing tales of how then Gov Romney had destroyed what many view as the top state school system in the nation, more than they cared to hear Mayor Nutter give the crowd a project outline on how their School District Of Philadelphia would become sufficiently reformed to allow the state sanctioned oversight board to be disbanded and the norm school board allowed to return to power.
It comes as no surprise that I have little regard for Joe Williams and his brand of journalism.
He is but another Black Progressive-Fundamentalist Racism Chaser Democratic Political Operative - with a press pass to provide him with a platform.
There is no doubt that his presence - gives insight as to the bias of the news organization that provides matching funds into his 401K retirement fund.
My concern, however, is that Mr Williams is yet another in a long line of so-called "Black Journalists" who's primary job is to feed he prevailing Black Consciousness what it wants to hear, rather than looking at the results that have been garnered on behalf of the Black community in "Mission Accomplished Cities" like Philadelphia, CHALLENGING the prevailing Black Consciousness on his way to bringing light to a more EFFECTIVE system of community governance that will bring to fruition the promises that were made to the Black Voter as the Progressive-Fundamentalist Joint Venture started making overtures toward Black leaders, summoning them to help them "harvest" equal Black ballots out of the untapped fields of grievances that exist WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY.
We know that "Politico" has a "journalistic / corporate" integrity enforcement code.
We know that The Society of Professional Journalists has an ethics code
What the HELL does the "National Association Of Black Journalists" do?
Do they ever tell any of their members that they don't "Pass the Smell Test", even from their prevailing left-wing vantage point?
Is there ANY member of the NABJ who looks at the condition of the Black community and then the APPARATUS that has been built up via the decades of investments of "Black Community Development Consciousness And Hopes", seeing the gap between the PROMISE and the DELIVERY, as they commit themselves to standing in the breach, preventing all further MOLESTATION and USURPATION from stringing our people along?