Again - shifting from "Politics" to "Psychology" as a means of understanding the reactions of SOME PEOPLE to key issues of the day.
When you see a sign that says "No Credit Check".................
- What does this indicate to you? - (Who I assume has done what he is supposed to do to retain a good credit standing)
- If a credit report is sort of a "financial resume" - then what are the likely attributes of a person who...........
- Would be attracted by this sign?
- Offended by this sign, instead choosing an alternative venue that seeks to affirm their responsibility by offering them traditional credit as they are worthy?
- Is there any chance that the END PRODUCT being sold is of the best quality? That it is a good value for the money invested?
- Since credit is, in fact, an extension of trust that the retailer will receive their money back........................What are the means, do you figure, this company will ensure that their exposure to the heightened risk can be mitigated?