I'll say it again - IF you want to learn the mystery of "What Makes The Prevailing Black Political Consciousness Tick" you must listen to "Black-Wing Talk Radio" and allow them to construct their model of the world and their proposed solution.
Yesterday I listened to the "Keeping It Real With PPPP Minister Shartpon" Show. (I record the show every day on my computer but only listen in detail where there is a major political issue at play.)
Again. If you fail to understand the proper function of a municipal government at their founding then you will buy into the argument, finding yourself on a perpetual struggle for "Social Justice" - all for the sake of "Struggling".
On yesterday's show Professional Progressive Political Preacher Minister Al Sharpton hit upon several issues that underscore my points of analysis:
- The School System Of Philadelphia is THREATENED By "RIGHT WING" Funding Cuts Out Of The State Capital
- Black School Systems Are Being Purposefully "Underfunded" As A Means Of Starving Them To The Point Of Them Accepting "For Profit" School Take Over Schemes
- Our (Black Children) Are In Need Of Positive People To Show Them A Broader Vision Of What They Can Become, Beyond What They Experience As "Societal Discards" Within Their Communities
- Black Celebrities Who Use Their Popularity With The Young People To "Give Back" Are Valuable Assets
- Those BLACK PEOPLE Who Are Critical Of The "Black Racial Services Machine" (Black Establishment" Are Up To No Good With Regard To The Interests Of The Black Community. They Seek To Tear Down And Not Help Build Up Anything
(Note - these are my paraphrased notations of what I have heard)
I want to spend the bulk of my time within this post on the last bullet point: NEGATIVISM.
Such a perspective requires one thing among the Black Masses - CONFIDENCE that what PPPP Minister Al Sharpton and the balance of the "Black Racial Services Machine" are doing is, in fact, seeking to build up ORGANIC COMPETENCIES WITHIN OUR PEOPLE, thus leading to the development of the Black Community.
I have no interest what so ever to go behind Minister Sharpton and up-end his legitimate work to defend the interests of the Black community.
My only goal is to sublimate (what I know to be) the Embedded Confidence Men that lurk in an unchecked manner within the "Black Community Development Consciousness" into a GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK by which they are made to REPORT and BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR their efforts at "leading" our people. In as much as it is clear that they are self-serving, seeking to shift the "Black Community Development Consciousness" into the "Malcolm X Political Domain" the failure of the Black Community to establish a firewall through which it manages these people - means that there is massive complicity in all that we see today.
The Philadelphia School System - The Football In The Malcolm X Political Football Game
In the past 3 months I have noted the following things related to Philadelphia and its schools:
- In a visit to the city in April I noted that the school that I graduated from now has metal detectors at the front door. The "community school" as I knew it is gone
- The Mayor Of Philadelphia understood that the people congregated before him outside of an Anti-Romney Rally in West Philly could be more pacified by hearing claims of Romney's educational failures in Massachusetts, than they cared to hear about what their mayor's plans were to remove their own school system from the state regulatory body that was established due to the failure of the school system
- In my drive down the main retail strip that is near the charter school that was the battleground for the dueling presidential campaigns in West Philly - the Korean merchants that lined the strip, selling Chinese Stir-Fry and Malted Drinks ALSO know what the Mayor knows about the people of the area.
- "Democracy Now" gave camera time to activists who warned about the "Right-Wing" takeover threat to the Philadelphia Public Schools using the charter model
- On "The Keeping It Real Progressive With Minister Al Sharpton Show" - the same claimed threat from RIGHT-WING sources were made about Philadelphia. This allowed the MACHINE that is in power to evade accountability for their STRUGGLE, ASSUMPTION OF POWER, IMPLEMENTATION OF THEIR AGENDA, COLLAPSE and now their RETURN TO STRUGGLING.
I must again return to my reference to one of the very first posts on this blog. I noted how a "city" is a franchise of the state.
At some time in the past - each city that desired a charter, permitting it to collect taxes - had to petition the state for these rights to tax, allowing it to provide municipal services, thus improving the lives of the citizens.
The frustration that I have with the arguments regarding "the struggle" for adequate funding for the cities - is that these same people often seek to abdicate the essential promise made upon the city's creation. The city was created with the assumption of ECONOMIC VIABILITY.
Today's "Nationalized Social Justice" scheme provokes people to look past the mandate for economic productivity and instead make the case against "income inequality" and thus further struggle.
There appears to be no hint of interest in noting that a portion of the reason for the income inequality is that they have FAILED to manage the array of resources available within the domain of the city to produce the necessary economic productivity and opportunity that would reduce the spread in what is represented as "inequality".
Today the charge of "Income Inequality" is used to justify yet another run up the the political hierarchy in an attempt to gain more POWER, with the promise that this increased regulator control will lead to a "fairer" outcome.
Absent the presence of an "institutional historian", separate and distinct from the political scheme, few will note the fact that the preset establishment over the city were made to "occupy" the seats of power based on the promise that the people would prosper upon having "Favorable People In Power", driving Progressive Public Policy.
Now they are repeating the same promises upon a higher rung of government.
Negativism Is In The Eye Of The "Establishment Player" Who Seeks To Retain His Lock On Power Without The Observers Noting The Big Scars On His Underbelly That Are Oozing Puss
Since so much of today's "Black Agenda" has gone to the cemetery and "stood up" the skeleton bones of both the "Civil Rights Heroes" and the "Klansmen" as they desperately seek to frame today's "Struggle" in the context of this past struggle though which their heroes received their "Street Cred" - I believe that it is important for all who consider themselves more serious (and intellectually honest) about the challenges facing the Black Community to move beyond the "Congregational Unity Enforcement" schemes.
As I see it the consequence of the "management of criticism" is that the establishment powers remain unchallenged - even as the Black Community's "roof is seen to be afire".
At some point the "confidence scheme", which agrees to blame the popular political enemy becomes a matter of complicit corruption and outright fraud. As long as "The Black" remains in the relative comfort of America these type of antics that functionally abstract the day to day "struggle motion" of Black Americans from the resulting impact upon our daily lives create a bit of a dependency upon an ecosystem that is not going to always be around to provide such protections (or "social justice").
I still struggle to understand how anyone could be opposed promoting as our PRIMARY focus the goal of competently to running our community institutions with far more discipline, fully expecting that our children will actually show measurable improvement after having matriculated through the "Human Resource Development Institutions" that have been taken over.
Instead "Non White White Supremacy" - as expressed by "Racism Chasing" - is the one force that can compel the Black Consciousness, in its present state, to become distracted from this, a seemingly obvious priority to propagate within.
Those who want to retain control (and cover for their scheme) believe that as they attack their critics as being "Anti-Black" or "Self-Hating" that this indictment is sufficient for everyone to pretend to not see what is actually going on.
During this time we understood that there was:
- A definite number of people needing rescue
- A time frame within which we would say "quality care" and attention was afforded to them
- A known "carrying capacity" of each rescue helicopter
- A quantity of helicopters allocated in support of a comprehensive, timely rescue
- The need for trained pilots, fuel,and mechanics necessary to allow the vehicle to remain in operation
WHY IS IT THAT THE "BLACK RACIAL SERVICES MACHINE" ARE NEVER SUBJECTED TO THIS SAME QUALITATIVE SCRUTINY - PRIOR TO THEM "SELF-CHUMMING" THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN "HUMANITARIAN AWARDS" FOR THEIR OWN "HARD WORK" WITH OUR PEOPLE - THIS DESPITE OUR CONTINUED GRIEVANCES AND SHORT FALLS?
IS THEIR RESCUE HELICOPTER FOR BLACK AMERICA UP TO THE CHALLENGE?