Their #1 tool that they have in their possession is the EXTERNAL INDICTMENT.
If they can convince Black people that we are under perpetual attack - not from White People (there are some friendly Progressive Whites that they don't want to piss off you know) but from Conservative White people who will stop at nothing to keep the Black Community where we are - then they achieve their desired goals.
Instead of Black people noting the failure of the Progressive Black Racial Services Machine to provide Black people sufficient organic uplift - we as a community will achieve a state of mental contentment that not only are these forces in power NOT responsible for their shallow results that are far below what was promised......the Black community needs to help the Progressive-Fundamentalists gain MORE POWER as a means of fighting back the "Attacks On 'The Blacks' ".
Sadly - THEIR AGENDA is very much askew from the DEVELOPMENT NEEDS of the Black Community. They show constantly that they lack the "human resource management" acumen to transform our community into a more proficient, productive and stable state of affairs.
The "Proportionality Filter" is necessary to assess their claims against what you see as real world threats to your "Black World" - dismissing the other points that they attempt to "chum feed you" as background noise.
The Top List Of Distortions That Black Quasi-Socialist Progressive Fundamentalist Racism Chasers Put Forth As A Means Of Obfuscating Their Lack Of Human Resource Management Competencies Within The Black Community
1) The Complicity In Agreeing To Not Pull Out The "Prospectus" That Black People Were Given Prior To The Elections - Long Ago - Which Promised Certain "RETURNS ON INVESTMENT"..........IF...............We Agreed To Fuse Our "Black Community Development Consciousness" In With The Progressive Methodology That The "Embedded Confidence Men" Assured Us Would Lead To Prosperity And Justice For Our People. With Ample Time Having Passed There Is Sufficient "Stock Performance Data" That Has Been Collected Whereby A Body Of Black Conscious People Who Are Seeking To Defend The Interests Of The Black Community Can Call Out The "Embedded Confidence Men"/ Financial Advisers To Show Proof That Organic Growth Has Occurred With Our Investments, Thus Justifying Further Contributions To VOTING AS THE CENTRAL ENGINE OF UPLIFT FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY
2) Focus Upon The Approx 100 Or So Executions Per Year (All Races) Because They Are Incompetent At Dealing With The 7,000+ Black People Who Are Murdered Each Year. White Supremacy And Black Inferiority Are Issues That Are Fundamental To This Distortion. They Can't Bring Themselves To Believe That A Regular Black Man On The Street Could Ever "Kill Another Black Man As DEAD" As A White Person, A Police Man Or The State Can Do. Even When The Numbers Viewed In Aggregate Can't Dislodge Their Self-Hateful Perspective. The Majority Of The Murders Of Black People Received Their Consciousness And Notions Of Respect For Life Over Material Acquisition From Their Time Growing Up Within The Black Community. The Actor-vists Demand Changes In The Law To Stop The "Mass Incarceration Of Black People" But Are Loathed To Implement "Changes In Consciousness" Among Black People Along With The Institutional Changes In The Forces That Bear Down Upon Our Young People As They Develop Their Consciousness Of The World. Even Though "Favorable People" In Power As Police, Police Chief, Mayor, District Attorney, Judge And Jailer DOES NOT Change The Racial Composition Of The Jails - They Remain Convinced That These "Blacks In Authority" Are Now A Part Of The Conspiracy To Destroy Black People By Locking Black Men Up. All Of These Authority Figures Received 50%+1 Of The Black Vote Affirming Their Authority To Enforce The Laws.
3) Focus Upon The "Threat" That "Voter Suppression" Black People Face In 2011 - While Being Pleased With The Far Greater Number Of Black People Who They Compelled To Invest Their "Equal Black Ballot" In The Erection Of A Political Machine While The Machine Fails To Address The Basic Needs Of The Black Community. The Only Reason Why This Machine Is Favorable And Is Not Attacked Is Because The Machine Is A Dominated By Progressive Democrats. This Shows That The Progressive-Bigot Is More Interested In Progressive Power Than In Helping Black People (See Detroit, Newark, Chicago)
4) Focus On The "Discrimination" Suffered By Blacks As School Integration Programs Are Halted While Failing To Address The Condition Of The "Mission Accomplished Schools And School Systems" That They Promoted Favorable People Into Power With Promises Of A Fix. As They Are Allowed To Focus On Integration As The Fix For Black Education INSTEAD OF Proving That They Are Competent At Implementing And Maintaining Adequate Reforms Within - Black People Are Compelled To Go On An Endless Chase For "Equality Education" With The Subtle Belief That "White People's Text Books Are Always Newer Than What Is In The Black School"
Every single one of these bullet points above point to the true nature of "Progressivisim". As an IN-ORGANIC ideology it needs "motion" to keep people moving, chasing and struggling as they fight against an external threat to their interests. This compels a sense of "congregational unity" in that dissension among their ranks can prove fatal for all.
HOWEVER once they achieve a state of "Mission Accomplishment", in firm control over all institutional seats - they inevitably splinter in to "Progressive Faction A" versus "Progressive Faction B" - with each side being labeled "CONSERVATIVE ENEMIES" by the other side in the midst of their battles. (See "Brick City").
Fear not, however. While they fight like cats and dogs in the context of their "Mission Accomplished Zone" they unify and stand together when their consciousness and ballots are needed in a larger fight at the state or national level against conservative forces. They can't bring themselves to see that most of our people's "standard of living" is defined by what happens at the local level. The zone that they control but are squandering.
Jack & Jill Politics Believes That Black People In 2011 Are At Greater Threat From "Republican Voter Suppression Schemes" Than We Are From "Mission Accomplished" Governance Schemes In "Mission Accomplished Zones"
It is election night.
There is no more important of a night to the first all-Black defensive line in the "Malcolm X Political Football Game" history. In as much as their primary goal is to aggregate progressive power under the guise of "helping Black people" I decided to browse through the blog sites of "the usual suspects" to see what they are talking about.
True to form - the ladies at "Jack & Jill Politics" did not disappoint. Their viewpoint and priorities is like watching "MSNBC's primetime programming". As such the claim about "The Least Of These Voter Suppression" was front and center. Oh - did I mention "the Koch Brothers"?
In my e-mail box this morning from "Jeff Greenwald" of "A Brave New World" - guess what I saw?
The Grio.com - Mississippi Voter ID Law To Disenfranchise Black People
Top Selling, Most Enduring Image
In Urban Wear
Koch Brothers - The Most prevalent name
in left-wing circles across racial lines
I am not going to bother to embed any more "Brick City" videos as evidence for my argument.
My argument remains: More Black people suffer harm to their "Permanent Interests" in "Mission Accomplished Zones" where their "Equal Black Ballots" are invested in an unmolested fashion - promoting the person into office that they prefer per their present level of "consciousness" than there are Black people who have their voting rights suppressed via:
- Requirements for Photo ID at the polling place
- Redistricting that expresses the favor of the Republican state majority
- Attempts to make illegal the "Justice Department Pre-Clearance Provision"
- Safe Streets
- Quality Education
- Thriving Local Economies
- Creation Of The Conditions For Healthy Lifestyles And Relationship Outcomes
It goes without saying that the forces who have dangled these points in front of the faces of Black people throughout so many decades and then used this attachment to compel Black people to vote in support of these desired ends - are logically on the hook to produce EVIDENCE that we as a community have moved appreciably closer to this desired end as a measure of the EFFECTIVENESS of the movement that they have compelled us to travel in.
But wait - What do you do if you are an operative that has lead this effort and yet you see that the numbers - as transparently collected by 3rd parties (The US Census - for example) show that "your people" have not made the gains that have been promised? That they are, in fact, moving AWAY FROM the "Mission Accomplished Zones" where the ultimate victory has been won - as evidenced by the roaring "Inaugural Ball" that the victorious politician invited them to to celebrate his 3rd term?
When you are the "Black Racial Services Machine" and you control both the key "political" cog AND the "messaging machine" of the Black media - beyond the question of integrity becomes the issue of "SAME-MINDEDNESS". It is this force that compels them to retain their ideological entrenchment lest they unravel more of their foundational believes. The failure to achieve that which was expected in their victory MUST BE AT THE HANDS OF SOME EXTERNAL, NEFARIOUS FORCE that seeks to undermine PROGRESSIVISM and thus undermine BLACK PEOPLE.
With the Black Progressive-Fundamentalist journalist and opinion writer leading the way - the Black politician who received the journalist's endorsement has little to worry about in being made to substantiate his promises to the community. His being in office - as a progressive representative IS THE BENEFIT to the community. The promised results are largely a matter of changing the "American System Of Economics and Government" so that redistributive public policy can rain down upon "the least of these" - thus proving America's commitment and value to them.
The Progressive-Fundamentalist is wise.
He knows human nature. He knows that the unique experience of Black people in this country leave us susceptible to certain messages. The history of Black people suffering racial attacks makes their claims that we are presently under attack by the same enemy a palatable scenario. Most Black people don't note the new QUALIFICATIONS that are now used within the channels that stream information to Black people.
I pointed out yesterday how a NY Times opinion bigot made the reference to "Silly Black Conservatives". Absent the qualifier "Conservative" - there would be protests today in front of the NY Times building. WITH the qualifier the Negroes with the prevailing ideological bias are quite pleased that their Cheshire Fox partner "told the truth" about "those Blacks".
The Failure To Promote A Comprehensive Community Governance Platform
Once we get past all of "the motion" that pretends to be "advancement" for Black people the one thing that can't be spun stands as the painful truth - the prevailing force of power WITHIN the Black Community - "The Black Racial Services Machine" has failed to field a plan that has allowed the Black Community to leverage the key "human resources development institutions" that are now firmly under our control - as the central channel through which our people develop our competencies that will lead to our organic uplift toward a desired standard of living.
Their ideology tells them that a Black person that is "in receipt of social justice benefit" and is purely a CONSUMER is at an equal standing as a Black person who lives at the same standard - having been lifted up by the ecosystem that is self-sustaining, protecting itself from unnecessary external intervention. Instead the progressive sees the external intervention as fundamental to achieving the "social justice state" that the nation must yield as evidence that it views the Black man as EQUAL.
The simple truth is that NO MAN CAN BE "EQUAL" if this same body can't articulate the EQUAL TRANSACTION that he is equipped to contribute. Their perverted view of the "unilateral transaction" merely has the Negro yielding his AGREEMENT that the "Soft Tissue Injury From Slavery & Racism" is now healed. What was not present on the MRI, X-Ray and CTScan has now been willingly purged out of his mind. As long as the nation provides him with EQUAL rations - his neck will no longer ache with this throbbing pain.
Needless to say the main flaw in this strategy is that it sublimates any serious intention by the Black community to reform the institutions that I speak of because it is a "life or death" matter to do so. Despite all of the "Fight The Power" voices on Black-wing talk radio spouting their monthly "The Black Community Needs To.........................." rhetoric - they know that FAILURE TO DO SO - has no consequences. The presence of the US government is more certain in their mind than in the mind of the Chinese investor in US Treasury bonds so that the primary consumers of his exports does not collapse and ruin their monthly income stream from interests paid on the bonds.
WHICH of these two forces have more leverage upon the US Treasury?
The one who has a financial instrument (a bond) that lays claim to its proceeds?
The one who holds his "Equal Black Ballot" and his agreement to offer purchased LOYALTY as his main currency for transaction as a citizen?
To answer the question - one need only pull each of these groups away from the United States and then note how each would fare based upon their respective organic competencies - 5 years after the separation.
Any parent that is managing the quality of his child's school will make reference to the perceived maturation and academic advancement of the subject - as the empirical evidence that the school is effective at the task assigned to it.
When it comes to the "Self Breast Exam" that Black America needs to do periodically upon its own operations - the "Occupiers Of Black Community Positions Of Confidence" understand that if they were to "take the community's shirt off, stand in front of a mirror and perform this test TRANSPARENTLY in the nude...............the lumpectomy that a third party doctor that is primarily interested in saving the patient would CUT THEM OFF of the blood supply of the host that they feed upon for their growth.
My strategy is NOT to change the minds of any ideological bigot who happens to be Black.
I am merely collecting evidence of the WATER burden that the Black Community must carry as it hauls contents that are not of our own.
I am certain that in the next interval of time - there will be yet another congregational meeting that seeks to reconcile the question "Why haven't we progressed more than what the numbers indicate about our present location?"
Without an independent body of work collected from SURVEILLANCE - the most vocal members of the group, the one's that have build up the greatest among of confidence in our people will continue the cycle - leading our people down a pathway which draws upon their 'racially defensive sentiments' but which fails to note the lack of management infrastructure and 'best practices' that has been built up over time to produce "ORGANIC COMPETENCIES WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY" . Instead they will choose to tap into their existing Progressive Joint Venture Partnerships because while it fails to produce the needed results - it produces CONGREGATIONAL UNITY.