- The 13th Amendment - Prohibition on Slavery
- The 14th Amendment - Full Citizenship To Blacks
- The 15th Amendment - The Right To Vote For Blacks
In as much as there is no longer an "Organic Black Community Development" Agenda and instead we are living in a 100% struggle in the "American Political Domain" after our Black Community Consciousness has been fused into this space via the various Progressive joint-venture partnerships that our so-called leaders have graciously erected for us Black folk - I thought it appropriate to replay the story on the South Georgia farms and then call out the embedded operatives on the miss opportunity that their ideological blindness and bigotry has denied to their brain via their senses.
USE CASE CHALLENGE:
- Black People Need Jobs
- Good Jobs - A point of maximized pay and within a particular window of workplace safety
- It is the SOCIAL JUSTICE obligation of the forces that have oppressed us for so long to make America "more equal" so that the present attempts to destroy Black people by keeping us economically marginalized is regulated by the central government with a strong bent on redistributive policies in order to "smooth out the rough edges of capitalism" - which exploits the "vulnerable masses" (Note - I read progressive magazines and watch Democracy Now so I know your lingo)
- The "Jim Crow" Prison Industrial Complex is said to be a means of warehousing Black males, removing them from the labor force, nullifying their "Equal Black Ballot" and rendering them on the US Census head count of the "White Republican" county that the prison is in - removing them from the home community which now has less of a head count for the purposes of reapportionment.
- (White) Farmers Need To Bring Their Produce To Market Within A Given Time Window
- There is VALUE to them in having a process by which the produce that does not lend itself to bulk mechanized farming (ie: cotton picking) be done within the window in which their produce is ripe
- Exceeding this window means that the produce will be spoiled and a tremendous financial loss will be recognized
- US LAW prohibits these (White) farmers from exploiting the free will of these workers, using the threat of violence to compel them into the field - as was not the case in the past
With the problem at hand (the balance between the need for jobs and the need for a picking process) what are the attributes of a "Pro-Black Agenda" aligned solution should one expect from people who "Care About The Development Needs Of Black People"?
Warning From Atlanta Based "Fight The Power" agents:
"10-10-50 Black Activist Fertilizer Distribution Group"
A "constructive feedback", analytic based approach that unites NEED with OPPORTUNITY.
|Whereas there is an expressed value by the (White) farmer and his conservative Republican cohorts in the government |
Whereas there is a need for a more organically productive career path for young Black males - which allows them to remain as "Pillars Of The Community" and thus avoid the snare of the "Prison Industrial Complex" and "The New Jim Crow" - the Black Community's visionary leadership must find a way to engage the (White) farmer in a different area of the market place - not the penal institution as the (White) corporation who got the prison supply contract profits off of the detained Black body.
There for we should analyze that the problem of the job at hand is that it is:
......and come up with a solution that:
|Train The Black Youth Up As "Robotics Engineers". Allow the machines that benefit from the advances in technology such as: ||The Evidence That This Plan Is Being Transacted By Those Who "Care About The Long Term Future And Positioning Of The Black Community": |
How many "robotics training kids" are being purchased:
|After having lauded the President for choosing a Black man to head NASA (Charles F. Bolden) - how many of them looked past the right-wing attacks on Bolden and Obama for instructing NASA to make partnerships with Middle East Nations regarding space technology and instead looked to these scientists who know how to abstract a human being from the extreme conditions of space to do the same for the 100 degree heat in the fields? || |
A team of Black Engineers who formed a network at every "George Washington Carver High School" in America brought this advanced technology to market