I want to move beyond the hyperbole of the title of this post and allow the evidence to bear out my facts.
Here are my claims:
- The MAJORITY of the Black themed political web sites that fancy themselves as "Black Community Permanent Interest Sites" are actually "Black Anti-Republican / Pro-Progressive-Fundamentalism" propaganda sites
- "Anti-Republican" does not equal "Pro-Black Community"
- In their ideological bigotry they fail in their ability to check the INCUMBENT powers that dominate our institutions. In their ride along the way to power the policies that lead them to the present collapse were "Music To Their Ears".
- They were not considering the POLICY OUTCOMES. They were considering their FIGHT with the Conservatives
- When a Progressive-Fundamentalist finds himself alone - in a "Mission Accomplished Zone" -the resulting success of your governance will be measured by the ORGANIC COMPETENCIES that you have built up for our people during your journey into power - NOT based on the fact that you "have WON" the battle in the American Political domain. (Detroit is a victory)
- The Black Community often "LOSES" after the "Black Racial Services Machine" wins. They were not focused upon the Black Community's "human resource development needs" - they were focusing on strengthening their "Progressive Joint-Venture Partnership"
- In the face of squandered potential after their take over in the "Mission Accomplished Zone" - they are not seen projecting contrition to the Black community for the damage done to our interests (See Detroit, Newark, Cleveland). They merely scale the notion of SOCIAL JUSTICE - outward to the next rung of government upon which their INDICTMENT can be cast.
- Sadly - the Black Rank & File - chooses not to pull out the video tape that was captured at the beginning of the last "Struggle Initiation" drive and ask the Progressive-Fundamentalist who is now selling us another round of their promises to enumerate the delivery of the promises that were made from the past. OUR PEOPLE , feeling a measure of grievance, and induced by the messages that frame the issues in a way favorable to the Progressive-Fundamentalist - agree to STRUGGLE MORE(!!!) instead of ASKING FOR EARNEST MONEY before making one more step forward on the Progressive Confidence Game.
This Is Not An "Attack Post".
This Is PATTERN ANALYSIS.
This is not a defense of the Tea Party. They are not important to my agenda.
The Tea Party vs The Black Progressive-Fundamentalists.
The primary harm that the "Tea Party" does to Black America is that BLACK AMERICA has assumed that PROGRESSIVISM and the DEMOCRATIC PARTY is the gateway to our development.
Remove the perceived verbal slights of Michelle Bachmann and the offensive references to Muslims By Herman Cain that Black Progressives become sure of who their enemy is - and one will see that the Tea Party is a threat to the Progressive Dogma and a check upon the Democratic Party. This is what troubles the Black Racial Services Machine more.
- No Tea Party member runs a failing Black school
- No Tea Party member assembles the police command staff of a Mission Accomplished city that is failing to keep Black people safe
- No Tea Party member has control over the economic development & planning board in a place where Black people live in high concentrations
- The Tea Party doesn't have direct influence upon the relationships within the Black community. If fact they form the REFERENCE against which the Progressive-Fundamentalists fight against in what they call "the struggle for social justice"
What we have, quite simply, is an INCUMBENT POWER WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY, which envelops the forces that are required to provide check and balances - congregationally agreeing that they will look past their internal failures to deliver as promised. Instead they compel the Black community resources and institutions to join the fight on behalf of their "Joint-Venture Partnership".
Penis Envy With The Tea Party
Based upon my analysis of the "Afro-Spear" coalition of Black Progressive-Fundamentalist bloggers, the blog "Jack & Jill Politics"
The Tea Party has been accused of using hatred and racism to hijack the American Political system, driving it to the right. If this is the case then why are so many Progressive-Fundamentalists making references to "The Tea Party" and using it as a template for their own movement? The Progressive's movement is not labeled a "hate movement" despite the fact they make use of antics that are a "photographic negative" of that which they criticize.
The primary reason why "Left-Wing Fundamentalist Movements" are not called RACIST is because they have more Black people embedded within them than what was seen in the Tea Party to assuage the fears that the angry Whites who gathered were the reformation of the Klan or CCC.
Wikipedia: Penis Envy
Penis envy in Freudian psychoanalysis refers to the theorized reaction of a girl during her psychosexual development to the realization that she does not have a penis.Freud considered this realization a defining moment in the development of gender and sexual identity for women.
According to Freud, the parallel reaction in boys to the realization that girls do not have a penis is castration anxiety. In contemporary culture, the term sometimes refers inexactly or metaphorically to women who are presumed to wish they were men.
The psychoanalytical concept of penis envy is unrelated to the "small penis syndrome" which is the anxiety of thinking one's penis is too small.
ANALYSIS - A Tale Of The Tape
The "Rebuild The Dream" movement and its associated credibility bestowed by the Black Progressive-Fundamentalists should be understood as one more bit of evidence that the "Black Community Development Consciousness" has been subsumed by the "American Political Domain" and Partisan Politics.
By nothing more than popular agreement from this sect of Black people: -
- "Rebuilding The Dram " is a favorable one for Black people
- The protests around the Wisconsin state house was compatible with Black interests
- The Tea Party protests against Obamacare was a threat to Black people's interests
In the world of "Dark-Matter" where there is an unseen force accompanying an argument that goes unmentioned - by popular decree :
- The lack of protests against Democratic elected officials that laid off government workers (Atlanta, Chicago, Newark, Detroit)
- The truth that - If Obama was not Commander In Chief - the violent protests seen in response to massive fiscal crisis in Europe - would appear on these shores
- The slanted reporting in the "LampBlack Yellow Journalist Press" which avoids going after the favorable political machines that they have assisted putting into place where Black people live - as they fail to deliver upon their promises. They understand that such an "attack" in support of the Permanent Interests of the Black Community would ultimately be an attack upon PROGRESSIVISM.
"Black People Are Not Organized And Thus Our Community Gets Left Out"
From my observation - most times when you hear someone say "Black people are not organized" their main goal is to fuse the "Black Community Development Consciousness" into a struggle in the "American Political Domain". Any attributes of this proposed movement that indeed is "culturally consciousness" in orientation are merely used as inducements to compel our people to join in on a movement which the community benefit is a tertiary consequence of victory.
I have provided specific details of the 1968 initiation of the "Black Racial Services Machine". Few people would disagree that this machine has been successful at the primary and secondary initiatives (Get Black people elected as Democrats) and (To Control our Communities). When we get to the third point which is "So that we can live in the prosperity and high living standard" that will result from the vehicle and methodology that was used.
It is important to have Black people "struggling forward" on a new goal otherwise those who did the very same thing decades ago and rendered the present results that we live within might have to own up to their failure to deliver. With the present generation of Blacks seeing the proximity of the Progressive Strugglers working in zones where their enemies don't bother to come - their inclination is to express APPRECIATION for the present attention. The "Dark-Matter" twin is that they also agree to look past their incumbent position in the community and the massive investments that our people have made to their cause in the past.
These Are "Good White People"
The Black Congregation - as influenced by Progressive-Fundamentalists impart their power to influence the narrative of a movement upon Black people.
They are well aware that the "Tea Party" represents conservative, Republican-friendly
The COSTS TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY
Recently several articles have been written questioning the independence of the corporate board at "News Corporation" - as evidenced by the lack of board members calling for the ouster of top leadership as a means of defending the integrity and profitability of the whole.
What is understood as a necessary construct as a means of "checks & balances" and transparency for the corporations is often grossly violated when it comes to the Black Community in defense of the interests that we possess as a community.
The real costs of this lack of governing overlay - and necessary firewall to keep operatives from exploiting or people - is that FAILURE IS NOT PUNISHED BY TERMINATION. It merely sets the stage for a new, more committed struggle.
The Black Community's wheels will continue to spin - without sufficient traction to move our community forward in absolute terms.