With the election season getting in high gear there appears to be a bit of "Racism Chasing" going on as a means of placing Black people into the proper mindset just as the community's "Granny Panties" are put into play once again.
The latest play in the "Malcolm X Political Football Game" being played between White Conservatives and White Liberals was initiated by the words said by Atlanta based conservative talk show host Neal Boortz. In response to "Bloody Summer Atlanta 2011" Mr Boortz said the following on his radio show the other day with respect to his listening audience defending themselves, their loved ones and their private property from "Street Pirates":
BOORTZ: We got too damn many urban thugs, yo, ruining the quality of life for everybody. And I'll tell you what it's gonna take. You people, you are - you need to have a gun. You need to have training. You need to know how to use that gun. You need to get a permit to carry that gun. And you do in fact need to carry that gun and we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta.
Instead of giving my personal view on the comments (as if you didn't know already based on the assaults that I cover - which register so much silence within the Black community - among the usual suspects) I decided to withhold my direct opinion and instead set up a transparent framework about what is happening and then turn the question over to a "Trusted Adviser" to the Black community who gave our people guidance when we needed protection.
- Your community is experiences a flurry of attacks in which individuals are being assaulted. Their private property is being stolen.
- The law enforcement authorities - despite their claims - are not providing sufficient protection from the assailants. They basically have their own way with all that matters to you.
- Seeing the pattern of the problem - an individual dares to suggest that the community take up arms to defend itself
- In as much as the assailants are OPPORTUNISTS, if they begin to see that they can no longer molest the community with impunity and that now their personal safety is at risk as their perspective prey now are armed - they'll think twice about the notion "Don't Start None. Won't Be None"
- In response to this "threat" - those who are complicit with the assailants express outrage. They seek to disarm the law abiding citizens so they are left at the whims of the assailants.
This is the situation faced by the "Reconstruction Era Black Americans".
The trusted adviser that I am speaking of is the great Bishop Henry McNeal Turner - one of my historical favorites. He did not believe that the Black community should be sheepish VICTIMS. He believed in the need to defend our communities from external attacks.
Sadly the situation is much different today.
- Neal Boortz is a White man and a Conservative
- In the context of Atlanta - the great likelihood is that the "Street Pirate" is a young Black male. In the second ring suburban cities the "Street Pirate" is a young White male. But since Boortz is talking about Atlanta we can infer that a young Black male who SHOULD BE the "Pillar of the Community" but instead is functioning as a terrorist upon the community due to the benign neglect that he was treated to by the principals of his community that should have given him a greater consciousness about himself failed to do. Often they can be seen RACISM CHASING outward instead of manning their "battle stations" WITHIN the Black Community
- Ed Schutlz is not the Klan who is attempting to disarm the community that is attempting to protect themselves and he has no direct influence on the "Street Pirates". He is merely a joint-venture partner of the people who are serving up the "Benign Neglect" upon the Black Community
Still the framework is salient enough to continue.
This is not an attempt to conflate Neal Boortz as a "Henry McNeal Turner".
This is only an attempt to get past the high stakes "Gotcha" game of the RACIAL INDICTMENT.
A community who is foolish enough to worship at the temple of "Political Correctness" and PRETEND that there is not a problem as is readily evident in any statistics on the matter - deserves to receive the assaults that they tender because in their own bigotry and blindness they have done everything necessary to have it rendered upon them.
What About Ed Schutlz?
I must seriously ask my friend Chancey DeVega the real value of Ed Schutlz to the Black Community in this situation?
Beyond "RACISM CHASING" in which he indicts a fellow White man on the suggestion that people arm themselves in the face of a documented threat to their person - what exactly is Schutlz offering to the situation?
I have a larger video library of individual Black residents being assaulted by the very people who fit the stereotype that Mr Schutlz feigns offense about. I must question WHY the Black community is not highly pissed off at the sight of Black people crying after a tragic loss of a loved one.
In this blog's series "What Is Making Black Women Cry On The Evening News" I make it a point to bring the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE to the story rather than have my analysis and observations potentially skew the narrative.
The truth of the matter is that the very same "MSNBC - The Black Progressive Agenda Network" that is expert on keeping Black people aware of "Tea Party Threats" - are not so good at setting up an array of protection for Black people from the most prevalent vector of assault for our people. If there is no opportunity to play "Malcolm X Football" - they remain silent on the brutal suffering that our people must deal with - mostly at the hands of Street Pirates.
They make use of this dysfunction to channel the blame upon the greater society. We as Black people are then asked to invest our "Black Equal Ballots" into the STRUGGLE for more "Social Justice Resource Redistrubtions" and THIS is supposed to one dare cure our situation. Until then - the community principals depart their internal battle stations as they go on a perpetual campaign tour - seeking VOTES that will build up this power base. No one in the joint venture appears to understand the complicit part that they play in the perpetuation of the situation.
Indeed it may be true that Neal Boortz is no friend to the Black community. I am struggling to understand how your Snarling Fox joint-venture partners and those on the inside who manage the relationship seem to escape the same scrutiny as to their utility.