After the "Crispy Creme Lady" in Newark called him "The Klan" it appears that he is seeking to get off to a better start in his new job in Chicago by pandering to the INFERIORITIES of the Black Community in Chicago and elsewhere to CONTROL THE BEHAVIOR OF ITS YOUNG BLACK MALE "Pillars of the Community".
Few people saw the slight of hand that Superintendent McCarthy played.
In the day of Bishop Henry McNeal Turner it was RACISM that sought to keep fire arms out of the hands of Black people. The authorities by day were the night riders who were terrorizing the Black community by night. Black hero Bishop Turner told all Black households to arm themselves to DEFEND their community - the people and property within - from the marauding individuals who DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN about Black people.
Fast forward a bit more than 100 years and we see Mr McCarthy making note of unchecked gun violence within the Black community but he is unwilling to identify the same notions of:
- GUN VIOLENCE as an element of Power Struggle - the domain having shifted from INTER-RACIAL to INTER-GANG or merely in the context of an INDIVIDUAL seeking to retain his dignity after being "dissed"
- GUN CONTROL which was once used to KEEP Blacks from enjoying our Second Amendment Rights are now claimed to be RACIST because it prevents Black people from KEEPING FIRE ARMS OUT OF THE HANDS OF OUR OWN SONS lest they kill each other
The real question here - as is the case in so many other debate WITHIN the Black community is: WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE SEEMINGLY SO EAGER TO TRANSACT IN "BLACK INFERIORITY" - placing ourselves as "Inferior Poster Children" as a means of obtaining the BENEFIT at the end of the TRANSACTION?
- How many Black males are IN JAIL after having suffered from "Stop And Fisk" policies that targeted "Illegal Guns"?
- How many of these arrests occurred under McCarthy's watch in Newark and Chicago?
- How does the Black Community RECONCILE its claim that THE SYSTEM is locking up Black males with their support for SECOND AMENDMENT VIOLATIONS that set forth these GUN CONFISCATION POLICIES?
This is a break down in the ability for the Black Community to apply effective HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT into its young men, having them to respect the SOCIAL JUSTICE RIGHTS of the Black man in their pistol site WHO LOOK JUST LIKE THEY DO.
It is cleaner for McCarthy and other Second Amendment violators to go past the INDIVIDUALS who prove they are not bound to the law and instead seek to REGULATE THE INSTITUTIONS (The Gun Dealers).
With the spirit of NATIONALIZATION - since there is a failure of the Black community - in our present CONSCIOUSNESS - to instill this into our young males - the NATION is asked to prove that it cares about Black people by agreeing to policies that limit guns in all hands so that the "Inferior Black" will also not have access to such weapons.
The only RACISM here is the assumed INFERIORITY of Black people to be able to enjoy responsible gun ownership without strict government regulation.