Here Is A Video Of Melissa Harris-Perry On The Failure To Educate Black Boys: The Education Of Black Boys - Politics, Popularity & Reality
I had her name misspelled as "Kerry".
I saw her posit her view on the problems with Black education on "MSNBC - The UnFox-Biased Biased News Network".
If you notice in the first video (in the link above) - as the statistics proof too damning for Ms Perry to handle she is forced to throw in BLACK INFERIORITY into the mix - blaming the POLICIES and STRUCTURAL RACISM as the reason for these outcomes.
- "A concentrated problem within our city schools" - YES but - the "Mission Accomplished" state of these institutions where favorable people where promoted into power with the promises of a fix is also the case. At minimum we must say that you celebrated their victories and you are not protesting their failures to deliver as promised.
- Why are poor White boys doing better than middle class Black boys? - Mrs Perry's answer: "There is a big difference between INCOME AND WEALTH" (Same leftist talking points). When it comes to education this attempt to "stretch the police tape from the crime scene of the classroom outward to the entire society" is tired and merely sets up a situation where the real problem is not dealt with head on. Instead it gets diluted into the wishes of having the OCEAN TEMPERATURE INCREASED to 212 degrees. (This type of thinking is the reason why the ELECTION OF OBAMA was going to fix everything - or so we were told)
- "Even MIDDLE INCOME BLACKS HAVE LESS WEALTH THAN POOR WHITES".........thus they are not able to manage their children's educational careers. (If Mrs Perry dared to go on the [racist] Fox News - they would not have allowed this diversionary argument to stand unchallenged. )
- Devah Pager and the ole "A White male with a criminal record can get a job that a Black man with a degree can't" claim. If Black people can't see that by resting on this CLAIM OF IMPENETRABLE RACISM(!!!!!) we are only allowing these forces of Black Inferiority Marketing to endure one more generation - then we must accept that we did all that was necessary to remain as we are and must content ourselves to this fact.
- The thought that Black people are so feeble and so vulnerable that it is not WORTH the investment in EDUCATIONAL REFORM because some WHITE FOLKS are going to discriminate against us anyway is proof of EDUCATED IGNORANCE.
- This response from Mrs Perry has taken my breath away. Her entire strategy for argument was to talk about EVERYTHING BUT what is going on INSIDE OF THE CLASSROOMS.
(And you thought the conversation was about THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF BLACK BOYS)
Melissa Harris-Perry Appears Again On "MSNBC - The Black Progressive Agenda Network" (5:35 minute mark)
Obama's "Accomplishments" According To Melissa Harris-Perry
- Lilly Ledbetter Act
- Appointed 2 Supreme Court Justices
- Reduced Sentencing On Marijauna / Crack Cocaine
The main difference between the fate suffered by (evil racist) Republicans politicians and (pro-Black) Democratic elected officials is the array of Black people who will do their marketing for them, selling Black people as to their glories. "Fight The Power Black Radio" and "Obama's Rolex Watch With Roland 'Thurgood' Martin & Smokie" are two perfect examples of this.
The point that one will miss in listening to Mrs Perry's press marketing of Obama is that she never defines the DIMENSIONS of the requirements that are present for Black people.
After decades of investing in the "Stack Of Progressives" that control every layer of government that Black people have the final say in who will represent us - Mrs Perry is not going to make mention of a grand FIX that this has provided to us. Instead she is content on giving us TRANSACTIONS. The Lilly Ledbetter Act doesn't do a DAMNED THING - in regards to addressing the need for Black graduates to be equipped with the technical skills that are necessary for us to obtain jobs with highly sought after skills - which are increasingly being filled by "melanated people" - but whom are from India and Pakistan. (If I could take pictures of my business meetings without arising suspicion you would understand what I am talking about).
It is clear that the goal of Mrs Perry and so many other Progressive-Fundamentalist Academics is to DEFEND PROGRESSIVISM / SOCIAL JUSTICE. They do so by primarily marketing BLACK INFERIORITY. They are averse to commenting on the EFFECTIVENESS of the structure that they have erected which was PURPORTEDLY done for "Black Uplift".
Instead the main goal of the entire fortress is to make a run at POWER, hoping to implement REDISTRIBUTIVE POLICIES - that recognize the SOCIAL JUSTICE RIGHTS of "the Least Of These" to get their share of resources as a perverted vision of "justice" that this society assures them - JUST PRIOR to its bankruptcy for trying to do so via the popular vote.
Just as the act of "electing Obama to President" was the "Mission Accomplishment" for many - Mrs Perry makes the case that by electing two younger "Ruth Bader Ginsbergs" to the highest court is, in and of itself a win for Black people.
I will look attentively for the next permutation of the "Ricci vs New Haven (Fire Department) to come through , where Sotomayor and Kagan are asked to posit in their judicial rulings what amounts to their view on the EQUAL STATE OF BLACK PEOPLE. With Justice Ginsberg as the most articulate BLACK INFERIORIST that I have ever read - I am counting on the courts newest members to take over where she left off. All to the pleasure of Black Academics who make heavy use of the same techniques via the blank check called "disparate outcomes" - the wild card like the "Commerce Clause", but for Black Progressives.
The sad part about all of this is when one is positioned to both :
- DEFINE the process forward and then
- ANALYZE the failed results that are obtained they also have the power to define step #3 which is to...
- Repeat the process from step #1 - always blaming some external forces for the failure
The challenge of Transparent Black Governance is to STRIP these Embedded Confidence men of this PROCESS.