The legacy of our experiences have been that of an EXTERNAL threat which sought to express their "un-Godly" assault upon our people as a means of keeping us huddled on our knees, cowering in fear and praying that some element of "Jesus" that posessed the part of the soul of the assailant that stood over us - with the decision of our mortality afixed to him - would overpower the majority of his soul that the devil had firm control over, allowing us to live another day. The "near death" experience that had been fused in our mind assuring that we'd "stay in our place", never to be seen raising our heads up again.
TODAY IS NOT YESTERDAY!!!!!!
IMPORTANT: Do not look at THIS transaction. Instead consider this as "constructive feedback" as to where you now reside in your community development journey. You are now responsible for delivering outcomes that are more to your expectations THROUGH the human resources that you influence. Who's actions cause you congregational shame when someone does an accounting of the vital stistics:
- Academic Attainment
- Organic Productivity within
You probably do not have the Flash Player (Get Adobe Flash Player Here) installed for your browser or the video files are misplaced on your server!
The threat from external forces allowed our community to build up a defensive model as our "community development motion". The universal arbitor - of the government needed to be impressed upon to provide us with "JUSTICE" in the form of the regulation of people who were external to our community so that in the absence of their acts of terror - we within the Black community could have access to the American dream of "Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit Of Happiness".
An objective analysis of the amplitude of the threats that bear down upon our community would show that there is a need for a new infrastructure because the threat matrix has also changed. Our previous success has gotten the nation's laws enforced. Now those external assailants STILL could execute a blow upon our bodies - but they will no longer do so with impunity and complicity of law enforcement.
The proof of our victory is not dispelled by the INCIDENT which proves contrary. Instead it is shown by the prosecution under the full faith of the laws of those who committed the violation.
Today we face a threat that clearly is a residue of the choices that have been made by the Black Community at large. The prevailing consciousness of the community is that these EXTERNAL threats and the defensiveness that is triggered is far SUPERIOR to the need for our people to sound the emergency alarm which would cause us to address the INTERNAL threats that are evident. Those "Just Between Us Chickens" conversations are focused on the INTERNAL threats - not the threats that are retained in our public face.
It is clear, however, that there exists a gaping hole within the institutions of Black America in its present state to compel the expanse of our people to apply sufficient community based "Human Resource Management" framework that will produce different results. The reasons why are clear:
- Such a focus does not produce the immediate euphoria of success that we have been accustom to in fighting external battles
- Whereas we form political partnerships with those who help us fight against EXTERNAL threats, those who dare fight against INTERNAL threats using the same tactics are said to be our enemies. The cost of this dupicity on our part - coupled with the void discussed above is that the Black Community does everything necessary to ensure that it is left with a rate of crime that is higher than the national average. The cost of SAVING FACE as we define our "enemies" outward.
- Put another way "Black Crime" is a political issue both for internal and external operatives
- By focusing on keeping internal members in line and evaluating the success of policies by their RESULTS - the risk of "Stepping On A Permanent Friend's Toes" by showing them a failing inspection report is too much to bear for those who know that Black people can be strung along by dangling external carrots.
- Certain operatives who are in place as "Black Leaders" do not possess the management skills to "migrate a people" to a favorable place. They know how to "march AGAINST" an external threat which is very different than getting a people to work collaboratively to MITIGATE an internal threat
- The notion that they "marched against an internal threat" is nothing more than a "checklist" item to show the critics "I've done something. What have YOU done?". The length of the list is far more important than the appraisal of the attenuation of the threatening force.
We Now Have Those Who Attack The Church And The Usual Points Of Feigned Outrage Do Not Work