I am now watching a POLITICAL discussion on CNN's "State Of The Union". It is more credible because it didn't pretend that it was anything other than a POLITICAL discussion in the "American Political Domain".
Just as with the flier on the college campus a few years ago which asked "Why Are There More Black Males In Prison Than In College?" tricked me into attending a forum held by people who sought to draw me as a Black man into their ideological band based on this "bait and switch" tactic - so too was this forum that was advertised as 'The Black Agenda'.
Among whites here in America, the political teams are no longer divided into Democrats and Republicans. The whites who are now struggling for control of the American political throne are divided into "liberal" and "conservative" camps. The white liberals from both parties cross party lines to work together toward the same goal, and white conservatives from both parties do likewise.
The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative.Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the politics of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These "leaders" sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These "leaders" are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders.
I now see that this situation is not going to change until there is a grassroots effort from within the Black Rank & File to push those who present themselves as "Black Leadership" when in truth the ONLY thing they are interested in is Progressive/Democratic Party Politics.
The most depressing part of the charade is that NO ONE initiated the show with a conversation of WHO WE ARE AS BLACK PEOPLE.
Instead the words:
- Tea Party
- and notions of GOVERNMENT DEPENDENCY
For a group that transacts upon Black people as:
- The Least Of These
- The Vulnerable Masses
- The Victims Of History
Instead the biggest jolt for me is that these formerly MASKED MEN, no longer to hide who they are any longer.
The Black female who was first up to set the tone as to "what is POPULAR WITH BLACK PEOPLE" caused me to stand up and invest my time in a more productive effort. Then Ed Schultz lead a round table discussion of like-minded souls which motivated me to change the channel.
- The Black Unemployment Rate is 15.x%
- MSNBC's Analysis - "The Black Community doesn't take well to the REPUBLICAN cuts in Unemployment Insurance"
- The "WTF Rebuttal" - NORMALLY the PRESIDENT takes the hit for the HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT Rate which he has failed to lower. IN ADDITION for the Black community the NATIONAL policies should be linked with the LOCAL "Mission Accomplished" Policies and Control that the MACHINE dominates as we inspect BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT. What MSNBC should have observed is the catastrophic FAILURE that the architecture from local through to the national government has delivered to those who supported it into power.
- The Recent Budget Proposal Initiated Cuts To Government Programs
- MSNBC Response - Black People have a hard sell on these REPUBLICAN cuts as Blacks will be most impacted by them
- "WTF Response" - Again the LAST 20 ELECTIONS, Black America BOUGHT INTO the notion that this MACHINE that now totally DOMINATES every single possible Black district would bring us PROSPERITY. Why are you even looking toward the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and rendering your indictment about spending cuts when you are unable to point to any ORGANIC PRODUCTIVITY that has been generated in these "Mission Accomplished Districts" where your rule is not challenged one bit?
- Black People Suffer From Educational Inequality
- MSNBC - Black people are going to fight against cuts to educational spending
- "WTF Rebuttal" - Again - as a resident of Philadelphia I heard growing up that "Once we get people into power who LOVE OUR CHILDREN and CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE - things are going to change". It is all too clear that these indictments are merely to garner the PRESENT attention of Black people while they have ZERO intention of standing accountable for the previous "success" that they have garnered by using them
What we have here is a "circular reference".
The more grief that is expressed by the Black community the more open we are to following these confidence men.
The more POWER over our Human Resource Development Institutions that they garner.
After the sight of their VICTORY in the methodology that they have set out upon - we are made pacified.
When the next interval is observed - our GRIEVANCES remain.
They RINSE AND REPEAT - knowing that we are more appreciative of the attention that they give us as they ensconce us into their POLITICAL fight against common ideological enemies.