In the case of an apparent "Lampblack Yellow Journalist" named Mansfield B Fraizer in Ohio, he has never been effectively challenged about his antics. Here are three stories related to the recent dust up in Ohio regarding the "diversity" in the governor's cabinet
- Cleveland.com: The Race Of Gov. John Kasich's All-White Cabinet Only Matters If He Fails To Create Jobs: Phillip Morris
- Cool Cleveland: Is Philip Morris (Black journalist) An Uncle Tom?
- Cool Cleveland: Retort Philip Morris Is Still An Uncle Tom
Please read all 3 articles before continuing.
Phillip Morris of the Cleveland Plain Dealer ironically argues in support of that which most Black Ohioans have been longing for - JOBS! Morris has the audacity to post the carnage of the Black unemployment rates in the state and in Cleveland. Two factoids that should have rattled something in Fraziers' brain. But to no avail.
Ohio Unemployment Rate For Blacks In 2009
Cleveland Unemployment Rate For Black People 2009
It seems to me that Mr Fraizer is the one with the "Black Consciousness" problem.
I give Mr Fraizer one point of credit - It is ultimately a waste of "niceties" to extend good graces to BIGOTS who ultimately have contempt for Black people, as they seek to perpetuate notions of our INFERIORITY and ultimately USE US for their own purposes. I too am told that I must "speak nicer" to people who I am trying to convince. It is correct that Southern Bigots cared NOT how Black people spoke to them. Their problem was with our skin color and that it was trying to stretch outside of the box that they had crafted for us.
Instead, Mr Fraizer I make note of the STREET PIRATE as a reference. Despite his foul use of language, calling Black people "Niggers" in commercial speech and such - the Black Establishment doesn't dare confront them for the ignorance that they peddle for popular consumption. You see, Mr Fraizer - they represent what the Black Establishment wants the most A BLOCK OF BLACK VOTES that are "congregationally complicit" with their political and ideological goals. Why "bother them" with the trivial matter of them being:
- The Primary source of the word "Nigger" in our vernacular
- The Primary source of death threats recorded against other Blacks with so many examples of real world violence to show "art imitating life imitating art"
- The Primary source of the words said disrespecting Black women
Since it is clear that people like you only respond to "offensive words" when they are written by an "Uncle Tom" journalist then we should dispense with any pretenses that "respectful speech" is a pretext toward transparency and good will in pursuit of our community's interests.
ONLY "INTERESTS" unseen but SHOWN by the array of responses should matter. You show yourself quite clearly in your diatribe.
The Black community in Ohio and Cleveland in particular has been MOLESTED more by the "pimp slap" of Unemployment than by the lack of diversity in the gubernatorial cabinet.
The glorious attribute of the BQPFRC is that he never has to own up to the previous damage from the positions that he had advanced. Even if he now has the cellphone number to the mayor, city counsel president and the fire chief who sits at the same desk as the man who used to order fire houses to be directed at Black folks who sought to challenge the power structure some 50 years ago - the "Neo-Insider Negro" will never personally own up to the part that he has played in the present crisis that is upon his city. He is always keen to promote a new indictment and utilize his unique consciousness to lead other "like minded Negroes" off the same cliff where he once fell.
The most damning portion of Mr Fraizer's character comes from passages from his own works::
- "For years some of my loyal and thoughtful readers have encouraged me to call out PD columnist Phillip Morris and label him an Uncle Tom for the positions he regularly takes in print that are diametrically opposed to those of the vast majority of the African-Americans hereabouts"
- With all due respect - CLEVELAND is the residue of the process where one yields to the POPULAR OPINION of a vaulted majority without daring to inspect it for VERACITY!! It is nothing short of circular and IGNORANT for Frazier make such a reference. I would have been more impressed if he stated that "He talked with JESUS the other night and he was lead by the spirit to believe as he does". Plain and simple using a reference what the "Majority Things is correct" runs against the oft heard claim that if the majority of Americans had a VOTE on the rights of Black people - we'd still be slaves.
- "“Hey, the brother gotta eat, and I’m sure those white folks are feeding him well.”
- Please keep this quote in mind while I find the passage later on in which Mr Fraizer talks about how he is going to "get dibs on" the jobs that the good White governor creates. Nary a word about the organic job creation that results from him and the conscious few.
- For sure Morris is not the first person of color to make his living telling racist whites what they want to hear about black folks. His relatively constant calling (using very clever language) members of his own race lazy, shiftless, stupid and worse provides reactionary whites and others ample reasons for their twisted opinions of us.
- Mr Fraizer - if ANY White person wanted to hear these attributes assigned to Black people I suggest that they save their time purchasing a paper and instead purchase an 'AUDIO BOOK' in which they can hear these caricatures about Black people. It is called "HIP HIP Voice Of The Street Pirate" music. For $0.99 a pop White folks can hear Black people being called "Niggas", "Bitches" as well as death threats upon Black people in which they are told "Any man who steps to me will have to speak to my Chopper". It is far more easy, Mr Fraizer to go to the local grocery story and purchase an "iTunes Card" to download these messages than it is to wade through the written text of Mr Morris.
- Our race has had pathetic patronizers among us since Reconstruction … those accommodationists who not only sell their own souls for a pat on the head (and a paycheck)
- When I saw this passage, Mr Frazier - I knew that there would be an attack on the great Booker T Washington later on in your text. You have disappointed me in most other elements of your diatribe. You did not disappoint me as you did indeed follow through.
- By the way, Mr Fraizer - speaking of "Pat upon the head" - could you tell me your disposition on the Health Care reform debate? Something tells me that you were driving for "Multiple Tax Payer Paid Health Care" (Universal Health Care) and if not "The Government Option". Was this a "head pat" in your parlance? Or was there organic competency to be had by the Black community in support of this higher standard of living?
- You appear to be one of those "Black Conscious" fellows who will go out to the streets and PROTEST FOR A JOB!!!! You won't be so indignant as to accept a "pat on the head" as a condition of your acceptance of a job. Instead - despite your guise of ANGER AND RESOLVE - you realize that after decades of FAILING to craft a consciousness of ORGANIC COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT over the equal human resources that reside within the Black community - you are no less chastened as you realize that YOUR JOB has come from the same establishment that shows outward affection to Mr Morris. You merely don't accept "head pats" as you flex. If your enemy departs from your proximity (as has been the case in Cleveland, etc recently) it is YOU who give the 'head pats' to your fellow travelers - hoping to motivate them that they can get through their hunger pangs of being exposed to life ON THEIR OWN after having followed your lead.
- But we are now locked in a pitch battle with a racist governor who is not taking any prisoners, so I can no longer overlook Morris’ treacherous rantings. He is now aiding and abetting the enemy.
- Mr Fraizer - this line of rhetoric is what prompted me to write this entire post as rebuttal to your laughable screed.
- I don't know about you but for ME as a BLACK MAN my enemy is:
- The Evil Spirit That Is Killing Our People At A Rate Higher Than Normal
- The Evil Spirit That Knows That Education Is Our Future Yet They Gain Power Over The Academic Institutions And Fail To Convince Every Human Being Involved With Creating A "Learning Environment" To Focus On The Logistics Of Doing So
- The Evil Spirit That Is Assaulting Businesses Where We Live For No Other Reason Than This Is Where There Is Signs Of Life For Them To Scheme Upon
- It seems that you have few answers but depend a lot on loyal followers to turn your "DEPENDENCY" on your enemies into emboldened resolve.
- (Here we go folks) Booker T. Washington begged white folks to allow us to educate ourselves in skilled trades (basically saying we did not have the mental acumen and wherewithal to master college-level education) and in return we would not press for the vote.
- Mr Fraizer - Does it strike you as ironic that "Tuskegee University" a school that Mr Washington had such a great hand in incubating from the dust REMAINS STANDING TODAY as a top rung of HBCUs in the nation and yet you engineer this indictment questioning whether Washington believed that Blacks were capable of college-level education?
- Tuskegee University graduates more Black people in one year than the count of eyeballs that read your rhetoric in an entire decade.
- The school system of Cleveland appears to be in the condition that it is because people like YOU have lent it their brilliance.
- And if Kasich does manage to create jobs, who is to say that he won’t employ the same logic that he’s using to keep minorities out of his Cabinet to keep us locked out of the jobs: “They’re just not qualified.”
- From your verbal disposition I can tell that YOU plan to play no part in the job creation in that YOU or your affiliates won't be a "hiring manager" who has the final say on if they are QUALIFIED.
- Washington’s deal was a pact made with the Devil — it stifled black progress, and, in part, lead to the Niagara Movement, the forerunner of the NAACP.
- Do you believe that the NAACP and other Progressive-Fundamentalist Black organizations have accepted a "Deal with the Devil" when they fused our Black Community Development agenda with the purely political and ideological agendas of the White Liberal Snarling Foxes to which they contracted to troll for Black votes in support of their aggregate agenda? Again - CLEVELAND is the residue of this misfortune.
- Mr Fraizer - do you mind telling those of us who have never heard of you prior to this attack piece if you have commented about the antics of the NAACP 2011 as they struggle desperately in the Carolinas to provide Black people with QUALITY EDUCATION by, above all else, making sure that as few of them have an ALL BLACK CLASSROOM as possible? The only way they see a Black man getting a good education is to have him sitting next to "glory". Is this what the "Niagara Movement" stood for? Or is this a hijacking?
- But now Morris goes too far, and every time he makes outlandish statements that denigrates the black race I’m going to try to knock snot out of his nose … I’m going to, in print, beat him like he’s a runaway slave. Just watch.
- Mr Fraizer - do you believe that at some point in the future you will see a Black man and call him "Kunta Kinte" and not "Toby" - beating him until he says his given name per your demands?
Part II: Retort - A Tom Is Still A Tom
Notice how Fraizer must remain focused on Phillip Morris in that he has no agenda of his own that he can point to that won't produce a modern day Cleveland.
You are one despicable fellow. Your work bears this out.
- And my opinion is… Phillip Morris is an unreconstructed Uncle Tom.
- I have learned in the past in dealing with ideological bullies that once you relent - attempting to please them - they will ask you to put a ring in your nose so that they can lead you around by your nose in the future - without getting "snot" on their hands
- For years Morris has been making all sorts of cutesy veiled negative, racist and sometimes outright brutal comments about his own black race and has been getting away with such treachery unscathed.
- Mr Fraizer - by far the most IGNORANT comments said against Black people is the SILENCE that is transacted when the assaults that we once struggled against when WHITE RACISTS attacked us but are now silent because a Black Street Pirate is not an exploitable figure.
- The SECOND most ignorant assault upon us are those who call us "The Least Of These"
- I can only suggest they quit reading me if they are so offended by my defending the dignity of my race.
- Defending The Dignity Of Your Race? The last paragraph full of clichés was more of an embarrassment than indignant.
- No race purposely puts its members in the disadvantaged circumstances that a full third of African-Americans in this country find themselves in.
- Mr Fraizer - I would be far more interested in you detailing the feat of those of us Negroes who are NOT in "disadvantaged circumstances" have done to escape the vortex that our "enemies" like Governor Kasich has stirred up for us. If you could document our thoughts and actions then maybe you could parcel it out to "The Least Of These" who you seem to be covering.
- Why is it that after decades of FALSE HOPE in electoral politics you are not prone to call out those who mislead us into this domain?
- Believe me, blacks are trying to live down the past… it really is the conservative racists that have trouble letting go of the past in America, because it was in that past they reigned supreme: Women were in the kitchen, gays were in the closet, and blacks were in the cotton fields. It’s only dyed-in-the-wool bigots who want to turn back the clock on whatever racial progress has been made.
- Mr Fraizer - when you look at the "Progressive Mission Accomplished Cities" in Ohio and that general region do you REALLY see "progress" for the Black man? I challenge you to enumerate these points? It appears to me that YOU are the bigot - an ideological bigot. America has just not bought into what you are selling yet and thus you will not give up despite the failures that confront you.
- But to enslave a people in such a manner a nation first has to despise them… and some white folks simply don’t know how to stop. And the cowardly Uncle Tom, to escape being despised, says to the white master, “Boss, I’m not one of them… and I’ll do a buck dance to prove it.” Some Toms simply buck dance in print.
- Mr Fraizer - it appears to me that the worst thing that the White man could ever do to molest you is to LEAVE YOU ALL ALONE BY YOURSELF and force you to forage a living on the land that you have been left to your own devices.
- I don't see BLACK STRENGTH in you. I see OBFUSCATORY WEAKNESS. Please define any element of "Black Organic Competency Development" that exists in your resentment based ideology. It seems to me that you present "Wolf Tickets" to hide your core of inferiority.
- INSERT YOUR "SLAVE TALE HERE"
- Mr Fraizer - You are an older gentleman and one day you will perish - with all due respect. I look toward the younger Black men and women to rise up and replace the consciousness that you project with something that is more transmittable for our improvement. I have resolved that I can't do anything about a person like you who draws upon our SLAVE PAST as his calling card for CREDIBILITY. I lament that there will aways be a "Negro" who will be drawn into your magnetic field. I also suspect that there are even more BLACK WOMEN who were initially drawn in by the PASSION of a male stud who can articulate how he is HISTORY'S VICTIM. However when it comes time to him paying his portion of the RENT - he gives her just cause as to the OPPRESSION that has kept him from upholding his part of the bargain. "Kasich doesn't want a Black man having SH_T" no longer works upon her as a justification for his empty envelop.
- You are tired Mr Fraizer. My ancestors did not toil so that I would pay homage to THEIR enslavement. They realized that 150 years hence the seed that they had planted would be free and equal to do as they LONGED to do but for the chains and whips.
- Show me a picture of Bill Cosby at a civil rights gathering during the turbulent ’60s and I’ll eat it.
- Show me an ARTICLE in which todays' STREET PIRATES which have ASSAULTED BLACK PEOPLE like the KKK was called out BY YOU AS SUCH!!!!!!
- You can see the magnificent trio of Harry Belafonte, Sidney Poitier, and Marlon Brando locking arms with Dr. King and others, but Cosby was a no-show.
- If Dr King went back to Memphis in 2011 he would do so to confront the "Traveling Vice Lords" and the bloody carnage that they have left upon the streets. It is highly likely that THEY would take his life because they are both IGNORANT of history and he was messing up their business.
Again I am confident that the passage of time and the harsh realities that YOUR "Victories" as set out by Black people have been hollow will provoke even more Blacks to leave your "historical indictments' to cover for the present failure of VISIONARY LEADERSHIP where they belong - crumbling to dust in the history books. No longer able to latch upon the resentments of another generation as they focus on those who are failing them TO-DAMNED-DAY.
The problem that I have with people like Mansfield B. Fraizer is that while the Dr Martin Luther King Jr talked about the "check" that America owes the Negro in regards to the promises of America - Fraizer is going to USE the indictments of the past as a BLANK CHECK for his own purposes. It won't matter that HE has voted for every single elected official that is in power - when and if they FAIL THE BLACK COMMUNITY Mr Fraizer will use his "Establishment Denial" power to reject any accountability for the results of his choices. This blank check gives him that right.
I do not expect to change the minds of everyone as evidence of the correctness of my views. There is, however, some element of proof of the flaws in OTHER PEOPLE'S viewpoints that is found in their failure to move the congregation closer to a healed state. Unfortunately this is not Fraizer's agenda. Once he proclaims that "The Negro Is Healed From His Slave History" he add others will be forced to explain the shortfalls that remain among our people in terms where THEY and their theories are put on trial as contributing factors.
Shoot out in Toledo Ohio