Today is the opening of a new year.
Those who are disturbed about the violence and predatory actions that are taking place in the streets of their metropolis need to see that the problem can't be "fixed" but 'MITIGATED' through a framework of "human resource management".
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Inculcation Of A Greater Purpose in our young people
- Re-purposing the Adult Mentors within the community
- Assigning an equal "Community Obligation" upon "The Least Of These" to make the community an attractive place to reside as that which is currently placed upon "The Talented Tenth" who chose to "fly away" because their own family's interests were placed at risk while living amongst people who had no such burden.
- The use of Financial Resources held by those with a vested interest in the community as the main funding source for the Community Development Efforts
- The need for more resources AND the knowledge that "We All We Got" will assist in promoting EFFECTIVE resource utilization and development strategies while purging those which are POPULAR in generating UNITY but which have not proven EFFECTIVE beyond the point of instilling the complicity of silence among those who realize the flaws
- Realizing that the METHODOLOGIES that are erected to allow the community to live up to a particular standard of living are the same METHODOLOGIES that will be desperately protected by those who seek to retain this higher standard.
- It is the community's choice to establish a set of methodologies that rely on the transaction of their BALLOTS in the context of the American Political Domain and thus depend upon the entitlement rights that this American system affords them - per its own ability to afford to maintain these principles
- OR to rely upon methodologies which demand that the community market something of EQUAL WORTH and INTRINSIC VALUE to those who they engage in commerce with. They have the consciousness to REJECT a transaction in which they are the recipient of "profit" that is based upon someone else's altruism. The cost of these others viewing them as INFERIOR in their ability to order themselves to a point where there is an EXCHANGE BETWEEN EQUAL HUMAN BEINGS is too costly.
- The spread between the real world value of the items exchanged and the sales price is not the PROFIT to our community, instead it is the value of the artificial uplift that our own ORGANIC PRODUCTIVITY is unable to provide for our own elevation.
- The measure of policies that represent our "permanent interests" are those which narrow this gap over time.
- If this gap is not reduced over time then, in fact, there is no PROGRESSION. The people are not on track to become the "UN-Least Of These" but instead are being used.