As I got into my car this afternoon I caught the last hour of the "Al Sharpton Show". They were talking about President Obama's approval ratings.
I am convinced that someone had done a genetic fusion between Black people and the Democratic Party. We should no longer pretend that we are listening to "Black people" when we hear Sharpton and others talk. We are ONLY listening to "Progressives who are Democrats". There entire (purported) "Black community development agenda is 100% based upon:
- Getting Progressive Democrats elected into power beyond the local institutions that they already control
- Leverage this new political power to make Black people "IN RECEIPT OF Social Justice Entitlement".
To be clear this is NOT a "Community Development" agenda. There is not one point of COMPETENCY that is developed in the Black community that provides us with access to this higher standard of living. There is ONLY nationalization of more elements of our standard of living. The government is made more powerful and integral in our lives.
Please make note of how the COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT challenge is the primary means of thwarting the "Democrat who is Black". They care more about us eating the fish.
Sharpton Side-Kick: Obama's Approval Rating Rose 1% Up To 43% - He Is Not Falling
I literally "cry inside of my soul" when I listen to some of you all and realize how much some of you all have vacated your consciousness. In listening to the (who I assume was) political analyst that was a guest on the Al Sharpton Show today - it drew tears such tears.
You see I knew full well that if the very same set of circumstances WITHIN the Black community but an unfavorable president both Sharpton and his operative side kick would be running the 100% opposite game. This was not a "Black community" segment of the show. This was ONLY "Black Ideological Unity Enforcement".
The man went on to say that we should not look at Obama at 43% alone. We need to consider that the US Congress as a whole and both political parties are tracking LOWER THAN OBAMA. Thus Obama's ratings should be put into CONTEXT.
Here is what kills me about the "Democrat who is Black". They talk about "context" when they want forebearance in favor to a "favorable person". Yet they have no intention of talking about the CONTEXT of the Black community where - EVERY SINGLE INSTITUTIONAL SEAT is ALSO controlled by Democrats.
Remember how, after this movement took over all of the local seats of power and yet told you all that they don't have NATIONAL power yet to be held accountable for the local results? Well today they have this national control and yet they are still depending upon your gullibility to focus upon your conservative enemy so that you won't notice that your interests are still unfulfilled.
You are being strung along and YOU are a complicit player.
After that a lady called in and said:
- I have never seen a President who has been so attacked in everything that he does.
- Obama has done so much. He has done everything that he promised on the campaign
- He gave us Health Care
- He moved the troops out of Iraq (or at least started to - she corrected herself)
- He addressed education
(The most disturbing thing about some of you is that you have an INSURMOUNTABLE threshold for your enemies to receive your approval but your friends have it so easy. Your PERMANENT INTERESTS be damned. Despite the fact that EVERY large SCHOOL SYSTEM with a majority Black population did not meet Adequate Yearly Progress standards last year - this woman is fully satisfied with the federal educational policies.)
"There are some people who will never be satisfied with the man. The "Tea Parties" cam out and supported Bush, no matter what he did................................THIS IS WHY BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND SUPPORT PRESIDENT OBAMA"!!!!
(Again - please notice that WHITE FOLKS in Alabama and Mississippi are called RACISTS when they plot to do the same thing in support of a Republican. Why is it that the same Snarling Fox Liberals are so pleased with Black folks supporting a Democrat that they fail to make the parallel?)
Then the side kick stepped in:
"Regardless of what the Republicans say about Blacks voting for Democrats - DEMOCRATS ADVANCE THE INTERESTS OF BLACK PEOPLE. The Republicans VOTE AGAINST our interests".
Please keep COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT on your bookmark for the second time in this entry.
Al Sharpton Positions A Black Critic Of Obama Into The Perfect Position Before Slaying Him
I have always said - Al Sharpton is the best pugilistic that the civil rights industry has going. I have to give the man a hand in how he tore apart the Black guy who called in with criticism of Obama. After each sentence in which the guy set up his argument I was yelling "No, No, No. You have no clue". He opened himself up with empty statements about what "Black people SHOULD HAVE DONE in the 2008 election" and then Shartpon took it all in and slashed him.
The guy said:
"Barack Obama's present approval rating is directly correlated to how Americans PERCEIVE his leadership skills. He is seen as indecisive and too willing to compromise. He doesn't make it perfectly clear that he is a Christian. He defends Middle Eastern Muslims but shies away from the American Muslims in the Nation Of Islam. He reduced funding for college grants even as compared to Bush. This is why he is losing support among White people and Blacks.
A commercial break came and in closing Shartpon asked "Do you know of any poll that Obama has lost support among BLACK PEOPLE?"
I cried inside upon hearing this.
THIS, Rev Sharpton IS THE PROBLEM!!!!
No unemployment rate, Drone attack increase,
- Black people don't know anything about politics - Empty rhetoric
- Black people invested so much in the idea of having a 'Black President' that we did not do enough to remain realistic about what was possible.
Sir - you didn't see it coming. Al Sharpton was cocking back to hit you - after each point in which you did not have your arguments firmly based on the proper construct. (More on this later).
Al Sharpton took the microphone.
He asked the guy if "Black people had any doubts that Obama was a better choice than was McCain?".
The guy took the bait and began arguing in "retrospect" regarding what we have learned now about Obama's policies and their effects. He was made to TALK UP McCain.
People when I make note of the #1 tactic for the progressive that is called "Keep Your Enemy On Trial" THIS is what I am talking about. This guy was made to detail "what Blacks should have done" using McCain and the Republican party as the means of "placing our eggs in more than one basket". In making this statement - Sharpton merely forced him to PROVE IT!
The debate was gone by then. The guy started hemming and hawing.
You Never Walk Down The Path That A "Progressive Who Is A Democrat Who Is Black" Sets Up For You
* Safe Streets
* Quality Education
* Thriving Local Economies
* Healthy Lifestyle And Relationship Outcomes
IF THIS is our list of "Permanent Interests" then the question that would PUT AL SHARTON and other "Democrats who are Black" on trial is to force THEM to go down the list and MAKE THEM PROVE - after decades of Black people "ingesting the blue pill" which is supposed to cure us - that any of these points have materially advanced.
Why would anyone who purports to be advancing our permanent interests per their political strategy that is linked to the Democrats seek to avoid such an inspection? Beyond the obvious fact that the Black community's political establishment HAS NO TRANSPARENCY which enforces the alignment with this list - they also realize that this is NOT their agenda.
They are FIGHTING CONSERVATIVES. Period. This is an IDEOLOGICAL battle - akin to the "Malcolm X Political Football Game". The Black community is to receive its "help" once the Progressives win. As Progressive-Fundamentalists they have no damned intention of initiating a self inspection for the sake of transparency for the rank & file. They know that you are COMPLICIT. You hate your ideological enemies more than you hate your failing schools. They merely have to play off of your resentment and grievances that you direct toward outside forces.
Until you learn that "Anti-Conservative/Republican/White IS NOT Pro-Black Community" you are going to continue to be used.
Worst of all the most damning situation that you could ever be in is BEING LEFT ALL ALONE - your ideology being the main source of the standard of living that your people will live within.
In as much as progressivism is in-organic - your goal is to struggle so that an overlay of -social justice entitlement forms the source of the key elements of your standard of living per your membership in this country.
If I Were Debating Al Sharpton
I would never make the mistake of allowing the conversation to remain in the "American Political Domain". The only counterpoint to Sharpton is to:
- Make up fairtales about what distribution of our votes into the Republican Party would do
- Try to condemn Democrats and Republicans equally (which Sharpton would not buy)
- Create some fantastical third political party as a means of having our votes respected. (Again - they will argue that this will mean Republicans taking over because the Black vote is withdrawn from the Democratic Party. Sorry - don't waste your breath)
The only legitimate way to counter a "Democratic Who Is Black" is to
- FORCE HIM TO UPHOLD HIS PERMANENT INTERESTS
- Make note of the steady growth of control that his favored machine has grasped and yet our interests remain unmet
- Lay out the case that the truth is that HE has sold out from his own interests and is instead more interested in his ideology and party - Despite them standing strong within the Black community - we are still disproportionately "The Least Of These"
- Show him that his policies do not BUILD UP COMPETENCIES within our communities. Instead they make us "in service of"
- For example in obtaining the benefit of Obamacare there was not a need for one single additional Black physician to have matriculated from the public schools that we had taken over decades ago in that such a take over would improve our academic position.
- This "permanent struggle" merely allows the progressive to keep his carrot dangled in front of you. You get amnesia about the promises from the past "election struggle" as you have been trained like Pavlov's dog to fight against the Republican.
- Failing to tie in the institutions that you now control with the ORGANIC provisioning of the services for your community and the FINANCING THEREIN provides no evidence of a "progressing people". It is ONLY "progressing GOVERNMENT". The one thing that you should fear is EVER being distanced from this umbilical chord. A community abortion will have taken place as you are detached from your main nutrient source.
The tables must be turned on the "Onchocerciasis larvae" that swims in our bloodstream and has unchecked access to our sentiments. He is allowed to frame the arguments in a self-serving manner. That "SELF", however is not our community - it is his ideology and party.
If you are WAITING for this group of embedded operatives to create a transparent infrastructure for all Black "community development activities" (of which political action is a subset) which they must be regulated against then you should also wait for Wall Street bankers to agree to self-regulation. The very same SELF-SERVING conspiracy is present in both cases.