National Action Network: "Reclaim the Dream Rally" and March on August 28
MALCOLM X POLITICAL FOOTBALL GAME
Fox News vs MSNBC
- Al Shaprton - The Democratic Party operative that enjoys unregulated access to the core consciousness of our community
- Ed Schultz from MSNBC - "Mall Cop" for the Progressives and Democrats
- Representatives From Media Matters - Nothing more that I need to say
- Ben Jealous - "Tea Party is racist" and Charter Schools must have teachers unions
- Martin Luther King III - "The US Justice Department has been shuttered under Bush"....."but I don't see the sustained attacks by Street Pirates who render the same deadly results upon Black people when my father was alive as being Civil Rights violaters"
- Tom Joyner - I don't even charge national Democratic candidates for the free campaign commercials that I given them on my show as I drive Blacks to vote for them
- Marc Morial - Former mayor of New Orleans who escaped blame for the conditions and consciousness of the people of the city between Hurricane Betty and Hurricane Katrina
Forty-seven years after the historic March on Washington, Reverend Al Sharpton, President of National Action Network and leaders from his over 47 National Action Network chapters across the country, along with heads of progressive organizations, unions and clergy, will lead a mass rally and march in Washington, DC on Saturday, August 28, 2010 to RECLAIM THE DREAM.
While across town at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial the conservative tea party members and TV host Glenn Beck will attempt to hijack the dream, at the same time civil rights activists will convene at Dunbar High School to shed light upon key issues that have diminished the dream.
According to Rev. Al Sharpton and NAN, when we study the intense struggle for civil rights in this nation, we quickly - and rightfully - find ourselves analyzing the life and legacy of the great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. We learn of his tireless efforts to achieve equality and justice for all of humanity, as we pass on legends of sit-ins, marches and boycotts to our children. But what we as a collective sometimes forget to impress upon the next generation is the depth to which Dr. King was an advocate the position that the federal government as he knew it was the only effective tool to ensure a unified system of equality in every state.
Today, the Tea Party and allied conservatives are trying to break that national stance on justice and, in turn, break the crux of what the civil rights movement symbolized and what Dr. King fought and literally died for. No one day was more important than that day forty-seven years ago when world stood still and heard the dream eloquently spoken by Dr. King. Event participants will Reclaim the Dream on Saturday, August 28th 2010.
CHALLENGE TO THE BLACK PRESS!!!!!!!!!!
Who among you will take the paragraphs above and APPRAISE AL SHARPTON, the rest of the Progressives that have infiltrated the Black community and ultimately YOURSELVES as to your own fidelity with the dream of Martin Luther King Jr.
Al Sharpton will always be on a STRUGGLE.
It does not matter how much control favorable people have over every institution where Black people live in our highest concentrations. The continued grievances that reside in the community on their watch will not be attributed to these official's leadership and ideology. Instead they all will unify and make an indictment against America at the national level.
They have no intention at all to MANAGE the human resources within the Black community so that better results can be obtained. They are not interested in a solution at all. This is little more than an ideological battle. The Black community's political consciousness is now at the point where it has been completely consumed by these forces that ultimately have no accountability enforced by the Black rank & file.
Their approval by the average Black person is based upon their ability to get Black people engaged in THEIR MOVEMENT and STRUGGLE - the apparent unity in purpose toward these INTENDED outcomes being more important than our community ever actual benefiting from them.
If you want to know why Glenn Beck and Fox News is being attacked more than Martin Luther King's ideas are being used as a reference point to MEASURE THOSE WHO NOW SIT IN THE SEATS THAT HE USED TO PROTEST AGAINST................................don't look on Glenn Beck's stage..................LOOK ON AL SHARPTON'S STAGE and you will see your answer.
When you see the "Corporate Sponsorship" board associated with an event - you know who PURCHASED THE LOYALTIES of the event's content providers.